tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Found the Starlight Staff and I love it. `:happy: Just noticed that there doesn't seem to be a cap on unique Spirit mod sentries, though. Without +sentry from the DD2 gear, my Frost Hydra will make my Spider Queen disappear, but I can have a Frost Hydra, a Primavore, an Earthen Guardian, and a Twinkle Popper out all at once.

Typo
Lunatic: "<Clothier>served an insignificant master" needs a space between name of Clothier and "served"

Last edited:
Hi, I don't know why this happens to me. I download Spirit mod and Thorium mod and I can't enable them. I can enable one at a time but not the same time. For Spirit, It's said 'The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/DepthInvasion.mp3 failed to load'. For Thorium, It's said 'The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/Aqua.mp3 failed to load'. What should I do?

Hi, I don't know why this happens to me. I download Spirit mod and Thorium mod and I can't enable them. I can enable one at a time but not the same time. For Spirit, It's said 'The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/DepthInvasion.mp3 failed to load'. For Thorium, It's said 'The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/Aqua.mp3 failed to load'. What should I do?

Are you running any other mods besides spirit and thorium?

Try disabling everything and only try to enable Those 2 mods and see what happens.

You're running too many big mods or too many background apps, so your tmodloader is running out of memory. Try disabling a mod or two and/or restarting your Terraria.

You're running too many big mods or too many background apps, so your tmodloader is running out of memory. Try disabling a mod or two and/or restarting your Terraria.
I just tried it. Old problems solved! Then new problems...similar to old ones. For Thorium, It's .png. For Spirit, It's still error about ,mp3 file. I will try something else. Thanks

I just tried it. Old problems solved! Then new problems...similar to old ones. For Thorium, It's .png. For Spirit, It's still error about ,mp3 file. I will try something else. Thanks
Frustratingly, for some people (myself included) this will happen with any mods that add custom music. Spirit, Tremor, Thorium, Calamity, Joost etc. Since this is a real problem with tModLoader 0.10.0.0/1/2 that still hasn't been addressed, there's no actual "fix" for this once it starts happening. Nobody was getting this error before 0.10.0.0, and now many are getting it all the time.

The good news is, restarting does help me and most people who experience this. Just make sure once you restart, you don't mess with installing/uninstalling/enabling/disabling any mods whatsoever -- because once you do that, you won't be able to play again until another restart. Therefore this solution isn't permanent.

And if that doesn't work, sadly you're going to have trouble using any large mods that add custom music until they either fix this in tModLoader (since again, this was never an issue before tModLoader 10.0.0), Terraria gets 64-bit functionality on Windows machines, or you may need a better computer.

Last edited:
Do the Nebula pillar monsters have any new drops? Been killing them for a while, but haven't seen anything like the Storm Phaser or Solar Rattle.
The Srollerang is great fun, incidentally. Makes me wish I were doing a melee playthrough. `:happy: Next time!

Do the Nebula pillar monsters have any new drops? Been killing them for a while, but haven't seen anything like the Storm Phaser or Solar Rattle.
The Srollerang is great fun, incidentally. Makes me wish I were doing a melee playthrough. `:happy: Next time!
No, but I should implement a drop there :p

No, but I should implement a drop there :p
Can't wait to see what you come up with. `:) I'll be going through the pillars again anyway, since I didn't get the Nebula Emblem... do those only drop from the Cultist?

Bug
Gauntlet of the Moon has two identical recipes, both using Cursed Flame. Presumably one should be Ichor.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. `:) I'll be going through the pillars again anyway, since I didn't get the Nebula Emblem... do those only drop from the Cultist?

Bug
Gauntlet of the Moon has two identical recipes, both using Cursed Flame. Presumably one should be Ichor.
Do you have any ideas in mind? I'd love to hear them. The emblems do only drop from the Cultist.

Ouch, thought I fixed that one earlier. Well, it's certainly done for now!

Do you have any ideas in mind? I'd love to hear them.
Let's see, you have 3 weapons and a mount... how about a tool and a pet?

Nebula Rod
If maximum mana is less than 260, functions only as a normal Rod of Discord, inflicting Chaos State as usual and so on.
If maximum mana is 260 or more, upon teleportation, leaves a pretty, sparkly cloud of nebula energy at the player's previous position, dissipates in 1 second. Costs 20 mana per use, 2 second cooldown during which it can't be used at all, no debuff, no life cost.
0.5% chance to drop from Nebula Floater.

Evolution Cub
Looks like a miniature Evolution Beast but without the big pink braincase or the over-developed upper body, though the forelegs are still longer than the hind legs. Spines on back are tiny and cute. Scampers along like a puppy, destroying grass. Extremely fast, like the monsters. Occasionally spits out a tiny homing nebula sphere, also like the monsters, which glows and lights up the area as it travels to the player, but it dissipates harmlessly in a second or so.
Tooltip: "Headbutting your shins is a sign of affection. Probably."
1% chance to drop from Evolution Beast.

Edit: whoops, I guess the pet name wouldn't be the pet summoning item's name. How about "Evolving Egg?" I know cubs don't normally hatch from eggs, but hey, it's an otherworldly monster that looks like a cross between a purple bear and a pink shark. `;)

Last edited:
This is a known bug?

Attachments

• 20170710111133_1.jpg
    20170710111133_1.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 345
I don't wanna keep complaining, but there's an issue where even though I have like 50 platinum and 36 gold in my world, the adventurer does not spawn. Am I doing something wrong?

Hey quick question. My game is saying that SpiritMod needs to be updated due to the new tModLoader update. I don't want to run my world in fear of corrupting it since the Spirit Mod adds the new biome. Is there any estimated time you will have support for the new version of tModLoader?

I don't wanna keep complaining, but there's an issue where even though I have like 50 platinum and 36 gold in my world, the adventurer does not spawn. Am I doing something wrong?
Adventurer spawns fine for me. You have to have atleast one gold coin in your inventory and have to have killed the EoC.
Hey quick question. My game is saying that SpiritMod needs to be updated due to the new tModLoader update. I don't want to run my world in fear of corrupting it since the Spirit Mod adds the new biome. Is there any estimated time you will have support for the new version of tModLoader?
The Spirit Mod is perfectly up to date.

I have a problem that happens most commonly between this and Tremor. When I try to enable my mods it eventually reaches a certain point on this or Tremor where it fails to load something and says the "index was out of bounds" or something to that effect. The answer is probably something simple but I haven't found anyone with a similar issue. Got any advice? :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom