HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can't wait for the new update ! and i'm waiting for your video on the new spoiler and content Hero ! I follow you since a long time now and still glad to see new video rfom you !

Hi watch some of your videos and i find them helpful like how to beat Skeletron and all that stuff and i also like watching League Championship. Just a question have you heard the new song that Imangine Dragons and Riot Games made? Its called "Warriors" Hope you like it but this was i will say bye bye

Hello guys.
Hello my friend.
Your old video of the Light Disc inspired me to start using Light Discs to show how good they are, because you said it was crap. xD
Speaking of that, I think it would be wise to remake some of your old videos that have incorrect information, when you have the time.
Ha, well I was wrong.
Love the guide:http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-maximize-melee-speed.877/
And I'm a melee player, so this comes handy.
Sorry about your mother and dog.
Good luck
Life happens my friend.
I enjoy your videos! They often help with the more misunderstood things for the game!
Thanks for helping n00bs like me!
Glad I could help.
hi how do you get the snapshot for 1.3?
Front page has spoilers.
Hey Hero so glad your back and I can't wait for all your videos, it's gonna be so awesome!!!!!!!Keep up the amazing work!!!✌️✌️
Thanks, I am excited as well.
Hello, love your vids. Not often you find a terraria youtuber. A penny for thought, in the downtime between terraria updates you could play some games like Gmod or Rouge Legacy. Because there is a lot of potential in your channel and I would like to see you do more things.
neither of those games interest me. Sorry!
hey hero what your favorite weapon
Crystal storm.

Hi Hero! I was wondering if you think the terra blade is more powerful or the horseman's blade?
Hmmm depends on the situation I guess. No idea really.
Hey Hero
Hey Epic.
Thanks for being so devoted to terraria. I have watched many of your videos to help me advance in terraria!
Thanks for watching so many vids!
Hi, be my frand pl0x
okay done.
Hey HERO! Thanks for keeping me up to date on updates and the new forum! Here to stay!
Glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom