HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your videos, they really help with new updates and i can't wait for 1.3!
Glad to help you my friend.
Hey. I watched a lot of your videos and I think I stopped around you saying that you don't cheat ever then started using gameiki mod (sorry but I had to point that out) but I've watched a few of your recent videos. You really helped me out because I saw a video of terraria but I didn't know what the game was actually called (I was 11 and I didn't think just to look back in my history) and I found one of your videos and I freaked out so yeah! Thanks for the videos!
I do not consider editing items in creative mode cheating. I do let's plays with no item edits and have full worlds with no item edits.
always wanted to say good job on staying on top of those updates with them speedy fast uploads! Also, official Terraria forums rock!
Yes they do! Thanks.
Hello hero! I love your videos when I get stuck in the game and i don't get what the wiki is telling me i need to do. Your a big help! Also i'm very sorry to hear what happen to your dog :( .
NP, It was a long time ago.
Hi, I didn't even know about the website tell you posted your video, thanks.
Glad to inform you. Cheers.

Hey HERO! Guess this is the time where i say hi to you and this new community. I hope more people will join, and a part of that is because of you. It's nice of you to bring people here and help the community, after all, you love Terraria, don't you?

Oh, and i also won a Pixel Piracy copy a couple of months ago! Thanks to your video where you give us the link to the giveaway.
Anyway, let's hope this forum will become bigger and bigger.

Hi, I didn't even know about the website tell you posted your video, thanks.
A lot of people have no way of finding out. It is good to inform the community.
Hi all. I really like this new forum.
It's the best eh?
Hello Hero. Thanks for your videos really helped me :] Like the item showcases,tactics and the spoilers! Ty bro.
From LuchiBuchi
NP bud.
Can't wait to see more stuff from the 1.3 update:confused:
They should be releasing new spoilers today.
hey hey
hihi my friend.

Thanks for all your videos, they are always so helpful to me, and I loved the fastest digging speed, that was just insane!!
Funny thing is that video was totally wrong about a thing or 2.
Hello Hero! I love Terraria and you teached me all that I know!:joy:
I taught you how to dance.
Terraria shall never die!
We do not bend the knee in the north.
Hope they show more spoliers :D
They will.

great to see the terraria community arm and arm
Marching towards 1.3
I love to watch your boss fight videos cause you can fight all of them at the same time without dying, and your great at explaining all that comes in the new terraria updates. So yea keep updating us. :)
My boss fights do really well. i will post another cool one soon.
herp
Great new site!
Looks great eh?
Hi my name is WildFlesh and I have a Minecraft, Terraira, etc accounts. I like ur vids Hero and they are Very helpful to me
I'm glad I could help.
Good to see you pumped for Terraria again hero i have missed that hype of yours. Anyway keep up the fun videos and hope to see alot of your new videos :) XoXo no homo
The hype is real. I will keep doing vids if you keep watching them.
Hello i have bean watching your channel for a while and i enjoy the tutorials and i didn't realize that there was going to be a 1.3 before you made the video.
The patches will come for a long time.
Hi, seen your videos a ton but haven't seem very active because of your lack of time to do all the amazing content.
But I can totally understand that if you're 27.
Work and life!
You're mostly the reason why I got Terraria and start getting my creativity flowing in some weird way.
On the note "Almost no one enters my giveaways," that's how you get people to actually do it prove you wrong. Heh.

We totally know that your videos are worth your time to do and I hope you enjoy doing it as a hobby as we love watching them.
That's what happens. If I say no you won't everyone goes... yes we will!

You're videos help out a ton!
Glad I could be of service.
Hi, Hola in Spanish and I wonder if adding more comments increase your odds of winning? XD
Maybe?
HELLO!! Your videos are great!:happy:
Thanks, your face is great.
Hi Hero! Just wanted to say hello and that I love your videos, thanks for telling us about the new website.
Np, m8.
Hey Nslugger.
Liked some of your videos. I stopped watching though after you started using a mod set that I wasn't really interested in. May go back to watching though. I have been looking up that mod and don't think it was as game changing as I originally thought. Seems more like creative mode for Terraria.
Well mostly the mod just makes doing tutorials easier.
Greetings HERO and all. Been watching your Terraria videos for along time. They've been very helpful when needing to find info on Terraria. Looking forward to your future content. Thanks and keep on keeping on.
Thanks for watching for so long. Cheers.
Hi, I love your videos, cant wait for new stuff.
I will be posting more videos this month.

Hey guys, I'm so happy the game is alive again! I bought it on the release day and have seen it evolve from a good game to the wonderfull gem it is today. I have endured comments from friends like "minecraft looks bad already, why play a 2D version of it". I have started new save-files with every large update, throwing away all the hard work. And every time I've been in awe with all the new features. I hope more "veteran" players like me can come back to the game and even more new ones join up. Let's revive this great game, cheers!

Hi

Your videos are awesome and helpful!

I can't wait for Terraria update
clear.png

Thanks for the kind words.

Hi i like pie do you like pie?

I love apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

hey hey hey

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Hi Hero, nu I watch your video about an year.

hi hi.

Hey hero you have all the help i have needed since i got Terraria. Thank you for all the help!!!!

Glad I could help you.

I've been inactive for a while in terrariia, so this would be a good time to become active again! Would like to see more video's from you HERO!

Hellow HERO...can I have a copy of Terraria :p.
(JK i already have terraria)
Thanks for informing us about the launch btw :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom