tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey i was just playing some modded and remembered i forgot some mods i want to use so i exited the world downloaded them and tried to get into my world but it says load failed no backup found.Then i wanted to see if its something to do with the mods and started trying to get rid of the mods until i can get in the world again.It turns out cheat sheet is the problem at least the world is totally fine.weird thing is that i didnt downloaded cheat sheet later it was one of the mods i first downloaded and was working just fine.I really want to use cheat sheet so can anyone help maybe ?

i forgot to mention the mods i use.(Not that it will probably help)
Helpful NPCs(this is the latest mod i downloaded and the problem occured.Closing this mod and using cheat sheet doesnt fix it and im not sure if this mod is why it happened)

Calamity-Spirit-Vanilla Tweaks-Pumpking's-ExperienceAndClasses-Boss Checklist-Zoaklen-Thorium-AlchemistNPC-HERO's Mod-imkSushi-Which Mod Is This From?-Quality of Life: Recipes-Quality of Life: Rebranded-Solutions-Shorter Respawn Time-Summoners Association-Magic Storage-Fast Start-MoreAccesories+-MaxStackPlus-Reduced Grinding-Fishing Reward Recipes-Fargo's Mutant Mod-WorldGen Previewer-Recipe Browser.

Last edited:
Hey i was just playing some modded and remembered i forgot some mods i want to use so i exited the world downloaded them and tried to get into my world but it says load failed no backup found.Then i wanted to see if its something to do with the mods and started trying to get rid of the mods until i can get in the world again.It turns out cheat sheet is the problem at least the world is totally fine.weird thing is that i didnt downloaded cheat sheet later it was one of the mods i first downloaded and was working just fine.I really want to use cheat sheet so can anyone help maybe ?

i forgot to mention the mods i use.(Not that it will probably help)
Helpful NPCs(this is the latest mod i downloaded and the problem occured.Closing this mod and using cheat sheet doesnt fix it and im not sure if this mod is why it happened)

Calamity-Spirit-Vanilla Tweaks-Pumpking's-ExperienceAndClasses-Boss Checklist-Zoaklen-Thorium-AlchemistNPC-HERO's Mod-imkSushi-Which Mod Is This From?-Quality of Life: Recipes-Quality of Life: Rebranded-Solutions-Shorter Respawn Time-Summoners Association-Magic Storage-Fast Start-MoreAccesories+-MaxStackPlus-Reduced Grinding-Fishing Reward Recipes-Fargo's Mutant Mod-WorldGen Previewer-Recipe Browser.

Recipe Browser doesn't work with Cheat Sheet.

is it just me, or does it seem that anytime someone has a problem with cheat sheet not loading worlds jopo ignores it. ive seen about 5 including mine and none have been answered, if its been solved just link the solved post please, because we are clearly doing something wrong, or at least tell us how to fix it ourselves.

is it just me, or does it seem that anytime someone has a problem with cheat sheet not loading worlds jopo ignores it. ive seen about 5 including mine and none have been answered, if its been solved just link the solved post please, because we are clearly doing something wrong, or at least tell us how to fix it ourselves.
I just can't replicate and am waiting for a minimal set of mods that cause the problem reliably

Oh, hmm. K, I'll try to replicate again.
if you want i can make a quick video on it happening

since it is already happening to me i can provide you with material to figure it out

i love this mod ever since i used it first, so if there is anything you need from me i can provide it

i have a video being uploaded ill send it your way when its done, sorry ihave bad interenet so it takes a little while

hmm this is not what happenes to me when i was playing my world i exit it and one day i came back tried to get in and it said load failed. its only for 1 world closing the mod makes the world work again
then the mod may be corrupting your world but only when it is enabled, i dont know but its just a thought, also you may have added something that would make the mod do that like enable a specific option in the mod but idk

then the mod may be corrupting your world but only when it is enabled, i dont know but its just a thought, also you may have added something that would make the mod do that like enable a specific option in the mod but idk
weird i only use the mod for copy paste tool and the mod doesnt add anything to the world so corrupting it shouldnt be the case.It happened after i downloaded some more mods on top of my alerady existing mods after that even if i only use cheat sheet world did not open.The mods i downloaded after was not even ones that effects the world any other way than adding some npc's.Ncp's were not even spawned yet.(it isnt really that much of a problem i just want to know why it happened)i guess for this world there is not gonna be cheat sheet for me.

weird i only use the mod for copy paste tool and the mod doesnt add anything to the world so corrupting it shouldnt be the case.It happened after i downloaded some more mods on top of my alerady existing mods after that even if i only use cheat sheet world did not open.The mods i downloaded after was not even ones that effects the world any other way than adding some npc's.Ncp's were not even spawned yet.(it isnt really that much of a problem i just want to know why it happened)i guess for this world there is not gonna be cheat sheet for me.
i think you just answered your problem, the paint tool might be the problem, you may still have the pasted things but it might have bugged the mod, again i cant be to sure, the best answer would be from jopo

@jopojelly just thought of a new mod for either this one or hero's, a world editor but in game, like how in minecraft you get a sphere and you can place large amounts of objects in a single click, not like smart cursor.

so if i were to build a giant tree all i have to do is click on the screen and drag my mouse around without having to connect to a block and it will "draw" the block i selected(wood or leaves) where the center of my mouse is in a box or sphere.

i say this because im building a tree and it is honestly a pain in my butt

@jopojelly just thought of a new mod for either this one or hero's, a world editor but in game, like how in minecraft you get a sphere and you can place large amounts of objects in a single click, not like smart cursor.

so if i were to build a giant tree all i have to do is click on the screen and drag my mouse around without having to connect to a block and it will "draw" the block i selected(wood or leaves) where the center of my mouse is in a box or sphere.

i say this because im building a tree and it is honestly a pain in my butt
you say so huh? im playing modded and there is over 50 npc's.building houses for every single one of them.CANT USE CHEAT SHEET.doing the same thing over 50 times.That's the real pain.

Back
Top Bottom