tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the mod updates to tModLoader 0.10.0.2, tModloader itself gets updated to 0.10.1 *feelsbadman*
No, that's not an issue, the mod still seems to be working fine. Thanks for the update, the wait was definitely worth it!

EDIT: Terra Energizer with the bosses from Calamity

save me

Last edited:
As soon as the mod updates to tModLoader 0.10.0.2, tModloader itself gets updated to 0.10.1 *feelsbadman*
No, that's not an issue, the mod still seems to be working fine. Thanks for the update, the wait was definitely worth it!

EDIT: Terra Energizer with the bosses from Calamity

save me
Luckily, there's going to be smaller updates coming even though nothing's wrong. It's an amazing update though.

That's the main reason I added the Terra Energizer in the first place, lol.

So Uhh... I thought this might be of a sneak peek thing but whatever.
qaCpbXK.png

Unsure if this is a bug but here goes;
If you use the Terra Energizer on any character and any world (and you don't re-use it to disable it), the effect will stay even if you use a completely different character and world.

chain gun is from vanilla not from pumpking mod.
You are right, yes. And apparently it seems my stats increase my weapon use speed so much it bugs them both. Oh well.
Edit: It looks like the culprit is Fargo's Mythril Enchantment, if anybody comes across this problem as well.

Last edited:
You are right, yes. And apparently it seems my stats increase my weapon use speed so much it bugs them both. Oh well.
Edit: It looks like the culprit is Fargo's Mythril Enchantment, if anybody comes across this problem as well.
fargo is working on that, not only to work properly with tremor glitching the mutant shop but some enchantments as well.

fargo is working on that, not only to work properly with tremor glitching the mutant shop but some enchantments as well.
Propz to him then ! The part about tremor I don't care very much, I learned to drop that spamtastic bug fest long ago. Quantity > quality stops working after a time.

So, I've been mining around for the past 3 hours looking for Terramite. I haven't found a single piece and I don't know what the problem is. Does Terramite spawn at a certain level? Or is there a possible mod conflict that stops it from spawning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom