Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see this forum be flooded with you guys the moment you regret begging for a quick release and realise how bad ps4 has got it with the extreme bugs and glitches breaking the game to the point of not even wanting to play it. And us still waiting for most bugs and glitches to be confirmed to be worked on or possibly even noticed at all.

I personally don't mind waiting for the update. It is exciting but it's not like I haven't played Terraria this long without a big update such as this anyways.
On a more fun note, I like to think the cert team has to play the entire game through again to test it and they're still stuck on the Wall of flesh. XD

Cant wait to see this forum be flooded with you guys the moment you regret begging for a quick release and realise how bad ps4 has got it with the extreme bugs and glitches breaking the game to the point of not even wanting to play it. And us still waiting for most bugs and glitches to be confirmed to be worked on or possibly even noticed at all.
Can you...not? At least you have it.

I bet they are gunna delay their news XD They like to delay things

Not unless they want to spend another month hiding from the mob that would create

I'm on the east coast so I'd send my Terraria avatar armed with the trident

when 1.3 comes out will i have to fight golem again to get martian probes

If I understand right, the new events are available in older worlds so if you've already killed Golem in your world, Martian probes should spawn at the outer edges of your world. I've heard that building a platform over the ocean and placing a water candle/using battle potions raises the chance for one to appear. One YouTube video I watched suggested making the platform out of lihizard blocks to increase spawns but I don't know if that actually works

The majority of people on PS4 have little to no issues. Sorry about your luck?

Meh... it's pretty cool but it's not as cool as I would have made it...

It looks like now all we have to do is wait for Pipeworks to finish the artwork for the Twitter announcement, the written statement for the forum, to agree on the target time for release so everyone will be playing on the weekend, the catering company to set up for the release party, the gifs and memes they want to use on Twitter and the YouTube video to be shot for the YouTube announcement.
Then they will be ready to let us know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom