Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, the release is Tuesday for me, and I won't be able to play till Saturday next week due to a busy schedule.

At least I can continue my reckless and ambitious style of play; no potions, whatever armor I can find that doesn't give boosts to the type of weapon I'm using. Yay! :passionate:

Awesome news! We are glad it is soo close to coming out, although this will make for a long weekend. Great job, pipeworks!

Awesome it's finally here! ❤ Thanks for the update now I can shut out the real world and go to terraria once again. No more werewolf pet I feel like one of the homies just died lol. Much appreciated TY to all of you. :rslime:

index.php

Greetings Terrarians,

We have some fantastic news for you. The Terraria 1.3 Xbox One update will be available to download on Monday, February 5th starting at 9:30 AM PST.

The team is thrilled that Xbox One players will finally have the chance to explore everything 1.3 has to offer. With that being said, there are some resources you’ll want to check out before launching the game.

No game is ever completely free of bugs so if you come across any issues please use the following link to report a bug: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html.

Keep an eye on the official FAQ, as we’ll be updating it based on people’s feedback and questions.

If you want to get a preview of all of the things included in the update you can visit the following link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...aria-1-3-launches-on-ps4-xb1-submitted.64057/

Finally, if you have feedback that isn’t directly related to bugs you can submit it in this thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-update-feedback-thread.64220/page-36

Of course, we’ll be monitoring feedback and reports as they come in. We appreciate the support and patience through this longer-than-expected wait. We can’t wait for you to finally get your hands on 1.3!

Regards,

The Terraria Team @ Pipeworks Studio

Amazing Truly I Love You Guys Keep It Up, One Of The Few Games I Would Have Payed More For Than The Original Price

Ten pages of cringe-inducing facepalm-fodder...

I have a question. According to the wiki, a Martian invasion, like the pirates and the goblins, doesn't really start until the player is at or close to the world spawn. Can the enemies be lured to a point farther away, or will they start disappearing? I have a lot built around the world spawn and I want to use the Daedalus Stormbow against the Martian saucers, but I'm worried about the stuff I have built blocking the arrows. My artificial glowing mushroom biome is in the sky and extends past the side wall of my base

As long as there is a Town NPC nearby, the martian invasion can happen anywhere on the map. At least that's how it works on PC. I assume it's the same on console.

As long as there is a Town NPC nearby, the martian invasion can happen anywhere on the map. At least that's how it works on PC. I assume it's the same on console.

I'll reset my spawn at one of the other shelters I've built around the world, then, so there's less overhead clutter.

I would use the shelter over by the dungeon since I have a basic arena there, too, but I don't want to prematurely trigger the lunar events by setting off the lunatic cultist

I'll reset my spawn at one of the other shelters I've built around the world, then, so there's less overhead clutter.

I would use the shelter over by the dungeon since I have a basic arena there, too, but I don't want to prematurely trigger the lunar events by setting off the lunatic cultist
I recommend building a wall at the dungeon entrance to protect the cultists from accidental attacks.

I can do that... I already have to rebuild half the exterior because it got hit by a meteor XP
Did you rebuild the roof exactly as it was before? The cultists spawn exactly where the old man was and the algorithm that checks if there's enough space is a bit quirky. For example if you build like this (waterfalls) they probably won't spawn.
Museum.png

Did you rebuild the roof exactly as it was before? The cultists spawn exactly where the old man was and the algorithm that checks if there's enough space is a bit quirky. For example if you build like this (waterfalls) they probably won't spawn.
View attachment 193004

I rebuilt is exactly as it was, except the top is flat without all the little pointy bits dungeons usually have. Looks a bit funny because it's a green brick dungeon with a large part of the outside roof rebuilt with regular stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom