Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take a half day vacation so bad today, but this project has to be ready by next week which would get me home at exact time of launch..... errrgh!

Do you need the microsoft store bought vesion to get the update or can you have the disc version?
You can have the physical version or digital version and the update will happen all you need to do is be connected to the internet.
[doublepost=1517845153,1517845119][/doublepost]so you can receive the update.

I don't know how I can be more clear than saying two hours from now. Two hours from now for everyone, no matter what time it is for you right now.
I'll still be at my Xbox in an hour poking at it impatiently yes I know its :red:ed but its been years of waiting and I'm too excited

I don't know how I can be more clear than saying two hours from now. Two hours from now for everyone, no matter what time it is for you right now.

Perhaps try a hammer? Sometimes it's the only way to get things through thick skulls

A metaphorical hammer, I mean

Biome mimics can only be spawned using basic wooden chests, right?

I'm going to go on a mimic-killing spree first, once I'm sure my world didn't break. Going to fight Hallowed mimics first because I want that dang bow for fighting UFOs. Then I'm going to the jungle temple to farm solar tablet fragments.

Biome mimics can only be spawned using basic wooden chests, right?

I'm going to go on a mimic-killing spree first, once I'm sure my world didn't break. Going to fight Hallowed mimics first because I want that dang bow for fighting UFOs. Then I'm going to the jungle temple to farm solar tablet fragments.
i 100% forgot you can spawn biome mimics
dont you need a key or something? how do you make them

i 100% forgot you can spawn biome mimics
dont you need a key or something? how do you make them

Keys of light are made from I think 15 souls of light at a workbench. Keys of night use souls of night. Put one in an empty wooden chest and boom, special mimic with special, powerful loot. Crimson world gives you a crimson mimic, corruption world gives you a corrupt mimic. I want the Daedalus Stormbow from the Hallowed mimic for fighting Martian saucers while they can't hit me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom