Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Ya know that 1.3 update that we have been waiting for years...

Well when is it coming I mean PC is getting more and more updates, while mobile is stuck in 1.2 it’s so unfair.

Is there an EXACT date on when it’s coming out?
PC is the original big platform for Terraria. They’re main focuses were mostly on PC, console was never even supposed to receive 1.3, but it did because people wanted it; do you see how long it took? Imagine the time it would take for it to come to mobile. It’s not a simple flip of a switch to provide gamechanging content to a game. You must understand that. There is no official release date, and I don’t imagine it will be any time in the next few months that mobile 1.3 is released. It’s not unfair also, they still have attention on mobile so you have to be patient.

I’ve waited 3 years for this, they need to be like Minecraft, update everything BEFORE moving on.
They’re not mojang. I suggest saving up for a new system that has it. They work around their own agenda and sometimes systems take longer than others and that’s just how it plays out.

Ya know that 1.3 update that we have been waiting for years...

Well when is it coming I mean PC is getting more and more updates, while mobile is stuck in 1.2 it’s so unfair.

Is there an EXACT date on when it’s coming out?
The PC version and the mobile version have different development teams. Pipeworks has rewritten the entire codebase so that console and mobile can have faster updates. Without that code reset both console and mobile would probably remain way behind in terms of updating. It's a huge overhaul, but in the long run the plan is for updates to come much quicker. It sucks to wait for it right now, but they are rewriting the code so that going forward updates will hopefully be faster.

The PC version and the mobile version have different development teams. Pipeworks has rewritten the entire codebase so that console and mobile can have faster updates. Without that code reset both console and mobile would probably remain way behind in terms of updating. It's a huge overhaul, but in the long run the plan is for updates to come much quicker. It sucks to wait for it right now, but they are rewriting the code so that going forward updates will hopefully be faster.
Speaking of, do you know if Mobile 1.3 and Console 1.3 will be compatible?

Hey I would just like to ask when do you personally estimate 1.3 will come for mobile?
I do not guess. :) It just creates unrealistic timelines that people hope will be true, but they aren't true because they are just guesses. I know that's not fun, and the wait is hard, but when it does get here it'll be worth it.

According to the “Offical Terraria wiki” it says that Mobile Terraria 1.3 might come out out during the summer which specifically it says May-August. May-August probably isn’t true though:merchantcry:.
The wiki is updated by the community, so it is not official information, especially regarding estimates and release dates. Unless you see it directly from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks, all the information is just guessing.

The Pipeworks and Re-Logic Twitter have said that mobile is being worked on, but that there is no estimate or release date yet. When more info can be shared it will be.

I herd that’s it was going to come out April 2nd, but now I am having some doubts.
[doublepost=1521348118,1521347907][/doublepost]I herd that’s it was going to come out April 2nd, but now I am having some doubts. :merchantcry:

But I still think that pipe works can do this AQAP. I have still been waiting 2 years what’s another.-_-
[doublepost=1521348188][/doublepost]
1.3 THIS MONTH COMRADE
My one wish.

I herd that’s it was going to come out April 2nd, but now I am having some doubts.
[doublepost=1521348118,1521347907][/doublepost]I herd that’s it was going to come out April 2nd, but now I am having some doubts. :merchantcry:

But I still think that pipe works can do this AQAP. I have still been waiting 2 years what’s another.-_-
[doublepost=1521348188][/doublepost]
My one wish.
Where did you hear April 2 from? I’m betting it wasn’t from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks. So, unfortunately, it’s not official. And if it’s not official you can’t put stock into it. :)

The below IS official, and was posted by Pipeworks last week, so spread the word about this and forget about estimates you hear from unofficial sources:
Switch & Mobile are being worked on. We don't have an ETA yet on when those will be available. Once we have news to share we will.

Where did you hear April 2 from? I’m betting it wasn’t from Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks. So, unfortunately, it’s not official. And if it’s not official you can’t put stock into it. :)

The below IS official, and was posted by Pipeworks last week, so spread the word about this and forget about estimates you hear from unofficial sources:
I saw it on YouTube so I’m just going to give you a link in a bit.

I saw it on YouTube so I’m just going to give you a link in a bit.
Again, unless it is Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks Studio’s Youtube that you saw, it is just people guessing at a date. They make a video that says they have the release dates so that you’ll watch their video. They don’t know the release date because, as of right now, there isn’t one. Don’t get fooled into thinking it’s an official release date, it’s not. :)

Again, unless it is Re-Logic, 505 Games, or Pipeworks Studio’s Youtube that you saw, it is just people guessing at a date. They make a video that says they have the release dates so that you’ll watch their video. They don’t know the release date because, as of right now, there isn’t one. Don’t get fooled into thinking it’s an official release date, it’s not. :)
Ok I can’t find the video though

Back
Top Bottom