tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

i opened 2500 :red:ing loot bags of tier 3 and still no slap hand!
The stuff shown on the thread will be in the next version. You should have known that because it says that in the spoiler for the list.

I really like the mod. The only criticism I have after having used it for a long time in many different play-throughs is that the Arkhalis is way too easy to obtain.
For balance purposes I think it should be made a lot rarer to get from a loot bag. Would be more appropriate for such a strong item imo.
Alternatively remove it from the first tier and put in the purple bag that you get after defeating Skeletron.
Thanks for a great mod that adds more fun to the game.

I really like the mod. The only criticism I have after having used it for a long time in many different play-throughs is that the Arkhalis is way too easy to obtain.
For balance purposes I think it should be made a lot rarer to get from a loot bag. Would be more appropriate for such a strong item imo.
Alternatively remove it from the first tier and put in the purple bag that you get after defeating Skeletron.
Thanks for a great mod that adds more fun to the game.
I put that weapon in the Tier 1 loot bag because alot of people play on expert/revengance mode, this weapon performs well but having it post skeletron
is abit much since skeletron is (what I have heard online from people) one of the hardest expert mode bosses, plus add all the difficulty mods like revengance mode (from calamity) and GLHF (Good Luck Have Fun) mod.
You could always make the tier 1 loot bag rarer with the loot bags config file in C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader

You could always make the tier 1 loot bag rarer with the loot bags config file in C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader
Yeah, but fixing code making Arkhalis not to spawn twice as often than other Tier 1 loot bag items(num == 82, num == 77) should be done as well.

This is a pretty fun mod but the loot bags drop way too frequently to seem like much of a reward.
1/100 for the basic bag up to 1/200 for the tier 6 would be a better rate, IMO. The loot from these can potentially be really great and 1/50 just gives way too many bags, in general, to make it feel very rewarding when you roll a really rare item.

I think at one point in my last playthrough with this mod I had a few thousand of each bag.

EDIT: It should be noted that I realize there is a config file for the drop chance. I was specifically drawing attention to the default value.

Why you gotta be so secretive about the mystery bag? I remember when it was that command, which was funny imo (unless you didn't change it...lol). Well anyways, I'm pretty late on saying this but great mod.

So far enjoying this mod in my expert calamity game, would be cool if it had calamity drops in it. But you can only ask for so much.
[doublepost=1531852723,1531852504][/doublepost]
Excuse people in what tier are the frozen turtle shell? i need for zoaklen frozen shiny stone. (also the uzi)
tier 4 bags

Back
Top Bottom