tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

I'm revamping the loot bags and moving some items around. The higher tier of loot bags will probably be the same or very similar as before however the lower tier ones are being changed a little. Tier 1 now has more stuff than before, tier 2 now has hell items, and tier 3 now has biome mimic items and more early hardmode items.

Wow, Loot Bags now has over 80,000 downloads. What did I even do to get that many.

Alright version 0.12 is now out! I changed some of the items that you can get from loot bags. I also added a new item that you can get from tier 6 loot bags. The secret bag now has an even more secret and dumb way to get it.

Alright version 0.12 is now out! I changed some of the items that you can get from loot bags. I also added a new item that you can get from tier 6 loot bags. The secret bag now has an even more secret and dumb way to get it.
great, as if I didn't know how to get the secret loot bag already-_-

after using the "true disco ball" theres only one thing that every being of vanilla and modded terraria would say if they can talk, after seeing me using this accesory

but this is my answer to all of them (replace colress with my character)
however-i-disagree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom