The Last Post Wins!

Ok. Guess that explains it. Welp. What is your favorite Crafting Station. Mine is the Alchemy Table because of that chance to not consume some materials, RNG luck also let me craft 2 rage potions from one set of ingredients.

Ok. Guess that explains it. Welp. What is your favorite Crafting Station. Mine is the Alchemy Table because of that chance to not consume some materials, RNG luck also let me craft 2 rage potions from one set of ingredients.
Ancient Manipulator. Not for any special reason, I just like its look and that it changes colors.

Sometime as you go home through the night, you think you see shadows mid way through your journey, you stop to pause and see an ever changing darkness much apart from the one you just saw, and then goodbye says eerie echoing voices that leave traces of suspicion, casted over by a sinister glow giving the sense that something Isn't right, whilst other voices from otherworlds murmur in the darkness, along with the fact that nothing moves and that you are in a suspected hallucination whilst not knowing what is fully going on, judging by the fact that your mind is only fully concentrated on a strange being that Isn't really there, meanwhile reality moves around you and time seems to slow as you begin to experience dread, furthermore your voice gets rebounded in an echo when you question the darkness but then get a sudden strange intellectual feeling that you have been cursed and that all you know is right, when in certain truth your brain suffers as your instincts betray you, knowing the difference between the illusion and the darkness, creating even stranger effects in your brain that you react back with the unknown force, in addition to your displacement in the real world, knowing your true thoughts that turn into lies as ever you get distracted, feeling the sense of danger approaching as well as uncountable amounts of doom, all while you really are under an experimental glow casted in the darkness or so you do not think, for in your mind you are in the spaces between spaces, there to spend eternity with the infinite possibilities, while your senses diminish into well and truely nothingness, and you begin to feel away from this world although you do not know it, all until you are fully away from here never to return, never knowing and never fully aware of the truth you cannot grasp, but just as things seem doom and gloom, the power cuts out, leaving you alone and confused in the darkness, back in the real world, wondering where that glow went, and as you look up to the now gone glow you walked under, you think to yourself..."You are one strange hypnotizing lampost"

Office Lamp.png

Back
Top Bottom