Catventures in TCF - Archived!

Comic Update Time #2! (Yes, I'm numbering them now.)

Hola amigos! Hoy se celebra el-- *cough* *ahem*
Err, hey guys! Today marks the first week since the first issue; and I've been updating it with stuff like crazy, (shading and other small details) and well.. I gotta stop updating it. .w.

So to avoid going back again, I've now started writing for the next issue. And I think you guys may like this one. Maybe. I dunno. Uhh..

HAVE THIS SNEAK PEEK I GUESS
qFHUsci.png

- end of update -

Comic Update Time #2! (Yes, I'm numbering them now.)

Hola amigos! Hoy se celebra el-- *cough* *ahem*
Err, hey guys! Today marks the first week since the first issue; and I've been updating it with stuff like crazy, (shading and other small details) and well.. I gotta stop updating it. .w.

So to avoid going back again, I've now started writing for the next issue. And I think you guys may like this one. Maybe. I dunno. Uhh..

HAVE THIS SNEAK PEEK I GUESS
qFHUsci.png

- end of update -
I'm sensing like bombs

Yeah, the only way to really get a suggestion rolling is to:
1. Time it so that lots of people are online when it's posted.
2. Periodically perform content-rich bumps.
3. Set your status as a link to the suggestion.
4. Stick it in your signature.
5. Link it on other threads until you suspect that people are starting to hate you (optional).
One more thing that sadly also works, maybe even better than most of those is to add a really aggressive title, like "*insert hate object* SUCKS, AND HERE IS WHY", and so on.

I kind of backwards engineered this effect by making my own tag; TT, but that was because I needed the consistency but lacked knowledge of Portfolios. Given how inactive I am on the forums in general I'm amazed that I gathered as much attention to mine as I actually have.

-But that's all derailing the topic (I think), this thread looks promising! I'll definitely keep an eye out for updates, keep it up, @NyanTarts !

I couldn't help myself but make small little banners out of my sneak peek picture (you can view them in the OP). owo

- i forgot what other stuff i was gonna say so i'll put this here for now -

Back
Top Bottom