Catventures in TCF - Archived!

Mocha

Empress of Light
2bp7AYD.png

We're back baybeeeeeee!

Catventures in TCF was a small webcomic I made a year back that didn't last very long because of my poor mental state at the time, which lead to it's shortcomings days after its second issue. I'm bringing it back again but with a new title, a story and remastering the quality of the comic in wolfcats (Catventures: Misadventures).

Followed by it is my other minicomic, HYBRIDS! (CVS: Miniventures) is a comic made in a similar fashion to this one where I'll be using moments from here and outside of TCF but in comic form. Scheduled issues for this comic will vary.

divider.png

Soo... what's this all about?

Catventures in TCF is a comic of a cat who tries to familiarize himself in the community that is Terraria Community Forums where he meets popular members, sees the random happenings that go on here, fails to understand fads and many more.

Inspired by webcomics like VG Cats and another forum-based comic All Boss by Snickerbobble, this comic humors the daily forum life of members and other occurrences on TCF.

divider.png

Cameos are picked at random from time to time. Since this comic won't be updated any time soon, my other comic Misadventures will accept some cameos. Asking for one will ruin your chances.

So let's go ahead and read some of my old comics, shall we?

- Main Comic -
The first two issues!
HIFCVxv.png

It's been three months since my last suggestion thread and no one replied to it. Guess what came into the alert box this morning? "Supportive" criticism.

Low-Fi.

- Minis / Side Comics -
Really, really short comics that focus on a small moment. This won't be a thing in my other comic.

8fVY7FJ.png

Last edited:
Intersting, but... Short. I suggest adding more stuff in the future, as 6 panels every 2 weeks isn't really much. I can definately see this turning out good though.

It was a joke, I think that the comic is good and you did a great job, @NyanTarts! Looking forward to other parts, kind of like looking forward to Homestuck updates...

Last edited:
Intersting, but... Short. I suggest adding more stuff in the future, as 6 panels every 2 weeks isn't really much. I can definately see this turning out good though.
Oh, don't worry. There will be a lot more panels in later issues, no less than 6. I just want to start off short for now to see how well it goes and if it does, I might squeeze in an extra issue/bonus comic if I can.

2 weeks is... a while, but these seem well-made!
here, have a miniwisp! View attachment 10262
Thanks! I'd also like to say that the reason why I had this set up to a two week update period is because well... not much can really happen around here and I want to get the latest information on stuff that's going on around here to put for my comics. And because of schoolwork. Lods of schoolwork. %:sigh:

And as for the rest of you, I appreciate you all for dropping by your thoughts, approvals and whatnot! Hearing all of this makes me want to make more comics for you guys~ :dryadgrin:

Comic Update! No, it's not the next issue unfortunately. Remember, the next comic will be made two weeks from now (first week after the issue is the writing, sketching and drawing and the second week is the publishing of the comic itself)!

So, what's difference between the old version of that comic and this new one?
  • New Backgrounds!
  • Improved dialogue for panels 4 and 6!
  • Bubbles are now white!
...and that's it. Oh, and what do you guys think about the backgrounds? Shall I continue making them in later issues? owo

Wow.. just noticed the update before you posted. I do like the backgrounds! Go for it if you have the time to, if not, the plain backgrounds are fine as well!

This.

This is fantastic.
This makes memes look like the Zelda CDI games had children with Sonic '06.

There is no possible way you could earn my Peace Badge without this comment.
peace-sign-of-approval2-png.138222

Yeah, the only way to really get a suggestion rolling is to:
1. Time it so that lots of people are online when it's posted.
2. Periodically perform content-rich bumps.
3. Set your status as a link to the suggestion.
4. Stick it in your signature.
5. Link it on other threads until you suspect that people are starting to hate you (optional).

Back
Top Bottom