Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

What? It’s a freaking BlueBullet?

Uh...……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................................................................................................................................................…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Yes?

no, you followed me and the boomerang returned to you, i followed you back.
Ohhhhhh thanks :)
[doublepost=1554820365,1554820288][/doublepost]
Uh...……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................................................................................................................................................................…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Yes?
I am blue and I am a bullet nuff said.

ok now im confused by ulitdaniels post.
[doublepost=1554820432,1554820385][/doublepost]which boss do you find hardest?
(dont just tell me... give me hints)

Okay, if I were to say which boss I found the hardest, i'd say that it reminds me of Biollante. (I think I spelled that right.)
[doublepost=1554820570,1554820526][/doublepost]
I Destroyed the damn dam with my bluebulletness

But... Why would you do that?

planterra

POOP

You won!

Congrats! You win this Drawing!

upload_2019-4-9_23-44-17.png

Back
Top Bottom