Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

Well, throughout normal mode, I faced many bosses. And quite honestly, all of them were pretty easy/simple to beat. UNTIL I entered Expert mode. You see, in expert mode, it makes all the other bosses MUCH more harder. And Plantera was the most largest case of this. You see, before, I could just make a somewhat large arena and fight Plantera. But in expert mode, this is NOT the case. Instead, you would have to make a much larger arena. And, you would have to make a strategy that manages to make sure you don't take enough damage from Plantera long enough for you to live. But that's not the hardest part. The hardest part, is to keep your sanity as the stupid moss Hornets use the large area To Spawn And Attack Me While I Try To Improve Upon MY ARENA AND EVERY TIME THEY APPEAR I WANT TO MURDEREVERYTHINHGIHATETHESTUPIDMOSSHORNETSSOMUCHWHYDOTHEYEXIST!?!?!?!??!?!

Well, throughout normal mode, I faced many bosses. And quite honestly, all of them were pretty easy/simple to beat. UNTIL I entered Expert mode. You see, in expert mode, it makes all the other bosses MUCH more harder. And Plantera was the most largest case of this. You see, before, I could just make a somewhat large arena and fight Plantera. But in expert mode, this is NOT the case. Instead, you would have to make a much larger arena. And, you would have to make a strategy that manages to make sure you don't take enough damage from Plantera long enough for you to live. But that's not the hardest part. The hardest part, is to keep your sanity as the stupid moss Hornets use the large area To Spawn And Attack Me While I Try To Improve Upon MY ARENA AND EVERY TIME THEY APPEAR I WANT TO MURDEREVERYTHINHGIHATETHESTUPIDMOSSHORNETSSOMUCHWHYDOTHEYEXIST!?!?!?!??!?!
I can’t even defeat expert skeletron but i’ve seen you tubers rage about expert plantera so I feel your pain.

The hardest part, is to keep your sanity as the stupid moss Hornets use the large area To Spawn And Attack Me While I Try To Improve Upon MY ARENA AND EVERY TIME THEY APPEAR I WANT TO MURDEREVERYTHINHGIHATETHESTUPIDMOSSHORNETSSOMUCHWHYDOTHEYEXIST!?!?!?!??!?!
Use walls to stop them spawning? Maybe?

Really? well that would have been nice to know! I was wondering why his head wasn’t dying!
[doublepost=1554827477,1554827387][/doublepost]
(It's a good thing Merg had recently uploaded defeating Skeletron in his Expert mode Calamity Mod playthrough around the same time I was fighting him.)
God that flying worm in calamity was a pain.

I forgit what it’s called the on that’s most late game I think. The one your supposed to kill before Yharon?

Ooh, we can do Calamity bosses? In that case, here's my hint:

Golden ____

(Anyone who knows their lore should get this pretty quickly)

Back
Top Bottom