Weapons & Equip Please, I'm sure we all wish this was a thing

Captain Cthulhu

Terrarian
oJV32Ie.png

Please dear god. I know you can equip both at a time, but it's practically screaming to be a Tinkerable accessory.

NO this is not a thing for a reason. if you can't tell what reason that is then I'll tell you. it's too op

Paladin's Ankh!
All affects of Ankh Shield (Except Defense)
All affects of Paladin's shield (Except Defense)
+.75 % defense every time your hit for 5 seconds... CAN STACK!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep in mind the only restrictions the game has when it comes to accessories is you can't have more than one type of wings.

If this were in the game, you'd be able to carry all three shields for a massive DEF boost. This is pretty much the same reason there's no Paladin's Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell combination or any further tinkerings with the Lava Waders.

Keep in mind the only restrictions the game has when it comes to accessories is you can't have more than one type of wings.

If this were in the game, you'd be able to carry all three shields for a massive DEF boost. This is pretty much the same reason there's no Paladin's Shield + Frozen Turtle Shell combination or any further tinkerings with the Lava Waders.
Uhh... While accessories stack, preventing buffs stacking is simple and has been done with multiple accessories (star cloak, honeycomb, panic necklace), meaning you wouldn't get two FTS buffs nor would the paladin's buff stack twice. It would still be massively overpowered, but those aren't the issue. The issue for these is stats and individual bonuses.

Who said anything about the buffs? Paladin Shield + "Frozen Turtle Shield" would give 12 def, which would be the highest defense two accessories could give without modifiers. (Lava Waders don't even provide a buff, which is what causes them to already stack with the Lava Charm.)

I think this would be fine if it was balanced out. I'm sure there's ways to balance it out too- maybe make the defense slightly lower to compensate for all those awesome debuff resistances.

Why would I ask to get my friends damages 24/7. Do I look masochist.
The damage they take is subtracted from your armor, so if you had tons of armor it wouldn't do that much <_> Which is what most people have when they have paladin shield to begin with. Merp.

Not everything needs to be mixed. If you could mix every accessory, then you could eventually, most likely, have every single bonus in the game. There is still a balancing aspect to these things.

Back
Top Bottom