• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

upload_2019-6-21_23-30-28.png

"Okay, then how about you imagine something that you like, okay?"

"I think I might just retreat into the Nether so that I avoid the mechanization. Should I get Alpha too?"

"I'm pretty sure we already discussed about that idea around 200 years ago."

"Don't worry, I'll come back when it's safe to do so. Anyways, should I pick up Alpha?"

*Sighs*
"Y'know, I still question your decision here."
"But I can't force you to stay and fight."
"But here's the thing, even if you do leave, chances are that they may, and probably will follow you."
"So if that happens, what will you do?"

"Break the Nether Portal, then head to the overworld, since I don't think they know how to activate Nether Portals."
*Notices Alpha*
"Hey Alpha, I have a question. It's about preparation for the robot invasion. So, would you like to stay behind and be forced to drink a Cyber Potion, or would you like to follow me into the Nether, thus going into a different world and avoid the mechanization?"

"Break the Nether Portal, then head to the overworld, since I don't think they know how to activate Nether Portals."
*Notices Alpha*
"Hey Alpha, I have a question. It's about preparation for the robot invasion. So, would you like to stay behind and be forced to drink a Cyber Potion, or would you like to follow me into the Nether, thus going into a different world and avoid the mechanization?"

"..."
"Alright, but are you certain about your decision?"

Back
Top Bottom