IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!

    2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is a chicken nugget wand?

    6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    (Rules are simple - create a character and role play! If you have multiple characters, please list in your signature so it is easy to see who has what characters)
    (My character - Alpha - wannabe mage who cares about everyone and is very sensitive.)
    (Link to OOC - https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/role-play-calamity-adventure-ooc.77774/)
    (Before you start, in the OOC thread please name your character)

    *wakes up in a new world* Where am I? *starts looking around* I should find a weapon or something to defend myself with.
     
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. Animus Viral

    Animus Viral Terrarian

    You find a house with a lightner outside on the porch.


    Ralsei Expression WHOA.png
    Oh a traveller, I didn't know that people whet out this far.
    Ralsei Expression UH WELL.png
    Anyways, you look lost, do you want to take something from here for your journey?
     
    Aedan The Borf likes this.
  3. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    Yeah. I need a weapon. Do you have any magic weapons I can use?
     
  4. Animus Viral

    Animus Viral Terrarian

    Ralsei Expression Sad.png
    Well I have a wand here.
    [​IMG]
    It is a flower but it appears to be able to conduct mana into an attack.
    Ralsei Expression YAY.jpg
    Hopefully you can use it!
     
    Aedan The Borf likes this.
  5. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    Thank you! Do you mind if I stay here for awhile?
     
  6. Defure

    Defure Golem

    I have now decided to leave this. Even if I've loved this RP, and even more, my characters, what point is there to stay when you have nothing to do? I may have been one of the biggest factors in making this into what this has become, but now I've become irrelevant, and if you're reading this and aren't playing, I recommend joining. If you ARE playing, I hope you enjoy it, but I've lost any reason to stay here myself, goodbye.
    And here's something to remember my characters by.
    Original edit: 8:33pm whatever the +2 timezone is 19.2.2019

    Lavin: (deceased)
    "I'm... sorry... my brother awaits... goodbye."
    [​IMG]
    Reincarnated Lavin:
    [​IMG]
    Defure:


    [​IMG]
    Juniper: (Doesn't have pics. Nvm, she does now after turning dragon.)
    [​IMG]
    Returned as of 27.2.2019.
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  7. Animus Viral

    Animus Viral Terrarian

    Ralsei Expression YAY.jpg
    Sure, also help yourself to any gear you can find in there.
     
  8. Defure

    Defure Golem

    (I'm joining now.)
    What sounds like a cry of pain can be heard from the nearby forest.
     
  9. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    *grabs some mage robes and runs out to the forest to see what happened* Hey, are you ok?!
     
  10. Defure

    Defure Golem

    You see this.
    [​IMG]

    "Does it look like I'm fine?"
     
  11. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    *Cringes* Ok, I'll bring you to the house I live in. *walks over and tries to pick up the dragon, but can't*
     
  12. Animus Viral

    Animus Viral Terrarian

    Ralsei Expression Sad.png
    I can help!
    *attempts to lift dragon.*
     
  13. Defure

    Defure Golem

    "You don't need to carry me, I can still walk."
    It gets up.
     
  14. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    *to the dragon and @Animus Viral* What are your names? Mine is Alpha.
     
  15. Defure

    Defure Golem

    "Lavin"
    It says still clearly in pain.
     
  16. Animus Viral

    Animus Viral Terrarian

    Ralsei Expression YAY.jpg
    My name is Teridax!
    Nice to meet you.
     
  17. Wither Dracos

    Wither Dracos Eye of Cthulhu

    (Not sure if this is a good time to join, but whatever)

    [The wind starts to pick up, roaring across the landscape. This continues for a few moments, until loud, booming thunder is heard, immediately ceasing the rushing wind.]

    *Blue lights seem to be emanating in the distance...
     
  18. Defure

    Defure Golem

    (You can join basically whenever.)
    "What was that?"
     
  19. AlphaEspeon

    AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

    *sees the blue light* It almost looks like something is going to invade. We should try and hurry to get Lavin to the house quickly.
     
  20. Defure

    Defure Golem

    "Which direction is it anyway?"
    Lavin coughs out a bit of blood.