Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not that big :D your artist's will find a way
header.jpg

This is the Bullet suit I made it in gimp and it is the first disign that I have made.

Attachments

• Bullet suit.jpg
    Bullet suit.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Bullet.jpg
    Bullet.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 130
Here is my submission:
1584192674129.png

It's a fat cat. Don't have anything else to say about it except that you can combo the head and torso with normal pants and it will look like the cat has really tight pants the same with goes with a shirt.

I call it the spinks set to represent my two favourite developers. Hope you enjoy it :D

Attachments

• D899CE62-8FF4-4F7A-9B1D-FFC34D444C6A.jpeg
    D899CE62-8FF4-4F7A-9B1D-FFC34D444C6A.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 133
Here is my submission, I put all the vanity on the manneqiun as how it would look in game
it is supposed to be joeseph joestar's outfit during part two of jjba
the scarf he wears would move as you move, but i needed to just get it down first

nice contest and best of luck to others

Attachments

• ohnoitsjoe..png
    ohnoitsjoe..png
    1.9 KB · Views: 157
Never tried anything like this before, but here is my idea for a set:
It is based off of a volcano and the magma would function as a glowmask, covering the entire body.
This would probably drop from a pre-hardmode underworld enemy (e.g Hellbat or Lava Slime)
Eruption Set full.png
Eruption Armour Details.png

I thought the lava/magma could also be animated, which I *tried* to create here:
Eruption.gif

Last edited:
Sorry for the tiny png...

"Solid Set" made up of "Solid Headgear", "Solid Shirt" and "Solid Pants"

Literally Solid Snake's uniform from the MGS series.

After equipping all parts of the set, a buff should be given to the player that turn their sprite into a cardboard box.

That's pretty much it.

Attachments

• Submission-1.png.png
    Submission-1.png.png
    825 bytes · Views: 156
This is my vanity set , it is called the celestial display and it consists of:
1)Antena
2)Daylight chestplate
3)Nightshade shoes

The Antena has some aliens circling around the player's head ! ( either a buff or some sort of animation )

Descriptions: 1) " This strange antena seems to attract all sorts of weird creatures " / " On the inside there are all sorts of contraptions that attract aliens
2) " The sunlight reflects of this artifact in a wide spectrum of colours "
3) " Every night the moonlight seems to be sucked up by this thing making everything a little darker " ( does not reduce light level )

The vanity set would be obtained from the sky chests in the sky islands

Extra (if the devs want to implement): At night the Nightshade shoes start to sparkle and if you look closely at them you might even see a star.
While it is morning the Daylight chestplate's yellow parts will change color slowly to orange as the sunset comes.

I think that this is a good vanity set because beside the Enchanted Sundial and the martian invasion that are in hardmode we don't really have that much that has to do with the solar system in pre-hardmode
Screenshot (8).png
Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:
Hope just a sketch is okay!! This is what I call “Steampunk Knight”

Attachments

• E2763E36-3499-4F47-A45C-533E62525BCE.jpeg
    E2763E36-3499-4F47-A45C-533E62525BCE.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 126
pixil-gif-drawing.gif

Maybe some kind of shadow armor, with the ability to dash forwards, by using either Mana or Health. Probably more an pre wall or flesh armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom