What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

I'd remove the fact that teleporters need wiring and replace the teleporters' wiring with channels (e.g. I set one to 2 and another to 2 and another one to 4 with another one that bas it's input as 4).

for me, i'd say jungle being corruptable/crimson'd and the 'delay' between swinging the terra blade and other beam shooting melees, and when it shoots the beam. to clarify, i'm talking about the fact that it shoots the beam from where you were when you swung it rather than where you are when it fires.

The Santa's present attack. That thing apparently floats down infinitely. How do I know? My town is several screens down from my boss arena. I placed it there so this wouldn't happen. I had that thing recorded and everything along with a screenshot show just how far down it is.

I wouldn't remove a damn thing from this beautiful game! For there is a simple truth that needs to be realized by all: This is a sandbox game. You don't like something, you don't use it. It's all about the freedom in a game like this.

Multiple Shroomite helmets, why not just have 1 with 15% ranged damage? We didn't split up the mele helmets into swords or spears or flails/boomerangs and we didn't split up the magic items into staffs or books or other. Why split up ranged?
Im a bit noobish but don't they give different set bonuses? And isn't magic divided into summoning and casting?

Im a bit noobish but don't they give different set bonuses? And isn't magic divided into summoning and casting?
The set bonuses are exactly the same for all the helmets. And summoning is it's own class (or at least it will be by 1.3). Summoning and magic were never considered the same when it comes to armor bonuses, but shroomite is the only armor that doesn't apply to all ranged weapons.

For one, it's cheaper than buying actuators. For another, simpler wiring, as you don't need to place both blocks and actuators to make it work. Lastly, removing them would break older worlds.

Jungle Grass Seeds. You're bound to have across some in PHM, unless you didn't bother cutting grass. Also, from all the holes and caves, it is rather hard for the entire jungle to disappear until you reach Plantera, unless you go extremely extremely slow with the Mechs.
Still though, it's annoying.

I'd happily remove Corruption/Crimson/Hallow eating my jungle.

A good bit of time before I start Hard Mode is just me digging a trench around it and praying the hallow/corruption/crimson strips miss it.

I'd happily remove Corruption/Crimson/Hallow eating my jungle.

A good bit of time before I start Hard Mode is just me digging a trench around it and praying the hallow/corruption/crimson strips miss it.

Hallow doesn't eat jungle, IIRC. Hallow solution might be a good thing to stop the corruption/crimson if your jungle's at threat, as hallow can't be converted (unless you use different solution)

Back
Top Bottom