What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

Absuolutely nothing..............except.......maybe.........the clothier.Sure you can kill him to spawn Skeletron, but why else would someone use him? Most people would be like "Oh, he IS important because you can buy items from him." No one cares. Add a summon item for Skeletron and make crafting recipes for the clothes.

Also the Stylist ,(Sorry for continuing the rant) WHY the HELL is he a "needed" NPC? You get raped in the spider cave trying to find him, and when you do? You get FLUFFING HAIR VANITY!Why?

These two need to go.
*************************************************************************************************************
One more thing, you try to make a home for the arms dealer and these douches will move in!!!
to be fair, the Stylist sells my favorite hairstyle, but that's just me.

The lack of bacon.

That is all. If that is removed, then my life is complete, and all the other pointless :red: won't matter. Because the lack of bacon will be gone.

It would have to be pixies due to how often they spawn they're like the slimes of the Hallow! And they never go away. Damn you Re-Logic
:redmunch::red2:

Took me forever to think of anything, but I'd have to say the Rain Coat set. Actually, I wouldn't even want that removed; I'd just want a reduced drop-rate...

I guess, to be oddly specific about game mechanics, the ability for the corruption/crimson to spawn, both in initial world generation and Hardmode biome creation, within the Jungle. While I find the fact that they can eventually overtake the Jungle annoying, I can deal with them provided I have an initial fighting chance. >3>

Ah, yes. I agree. People taking notes while playing Terraria is absolutely horrid, and should be stopped right away.

As for the question...

1. Plantera's Bulb. Why not a summoning item?!

2. Corruption/Crimson having the ability to kill the Jungle. That is one of the most important Biomes, and how will people get it back once it's gone without generating a new world?

3. Players. This is something that should have been removed a long time ago. The stupid players...always breaking my stuff, and getting in my way! Argh! That is so annoying, they should be removed!!
Then again, if they removed that, I wouldn't be able to play Terraria...

...so, uh...

4. The Not-Being-Able-To-Write-On-A-Sign-Anymore-When-You-Have-One-Too-Many-Lines Glitch. It's actually REALLY annoying. Especially when I have to write a long thing. =/

5. The Current Cursor. I can't tell you how many times I've lost that thing. They NEED to replace it.

EDIT: 6. The Dirt Rod. Why does this thing exist? I remember saving up for it, so excited, and finding out it did something that I could have just done myself. D=

Active and Inactive Stone Blocks. What's the point of them when we have Actuators?
For one, it's cheaper than buying actuators. For another, simpler wiring, as you don't need to place both blocks and actuators to make it work. Lastly, removing them would break older worlds.

2. Corruption/Crimson having the ability to kill the Jungle. That is one of the most important Biomes, and how will people get it back once it's gone without generating a new world?
Jungle Grass Seeds. You're bound to have across some in PHM, unless you didn't bother cutting grass. Also, from all the holes and caves, it is rather hard for the entire jungle to disappear until you reach Plantera, unless you go extremely extremely slow with the Mechs.

Back
Top Bottom