Necrius
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2019 at 12:27 PM
Birthday:
Jan 23, 1989

Share This Page

Necrius

Skeletron Prime, Male, 30

Terraria still superior to Starbound. I guess not smearing content over a crapton of "planets" helps. Apr 10, 2019

Necrius was last seen:
Viewing articles index, Apr 20, 2019 at 12:27 PM
    1. Necrius
      Necrius
      Terraria still superior to Starbound. I guess not smearing content over a crapton of "planets" helps.
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
      2. Oleg34518
        Oleg34518
        Both games have their shortcomings, but I enjoyed both of them, they're fun pay once play forever games.
        Apr 10, 2019
        GawenStarTeller and Krasunir like this.
    2. Necrius
      Necrius
      What happened to my overworld theme?
      1. Kelp
        Kelp
        It should still be available down at the bottom left of the page along with the others.
        Apr 5, 2019
        TheWorfer27 likes this.
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        It was reset due to a Forum Software update. It should still be possible to get the theme you were using previously from what Kelp said.
        Apr 5, 2019
        Necrius and TheWorfer27 like this.
    3. Necrius
      Necrius
      You know what would be neat? If we could feed cannons with ammunition through wires.
    4. Necrius
      Necrius
      1.3.6 ded. Or Re-Logic got so carried out that we'll be having 1.4 instead?
      1. EXRibbon
        EXRibbon
        They sold it to nomura and it will instead come out as a disney world on Kingdom hearts 4 : birth by chains of 358/2 drop coded II III I

Just kidding, don't know when it will come it but hopefully when it does, there will be a bunch of new mechanics to explore ;) (also I can sit on chairs. Thanks Devs! very cool :D)
        Mar 1, 2019
    5. Necrius
      Necrius
      Upcoming ESO stream that's supposed to cover a future new chapter fills me with hype like Terraria teasers used to.
    6. Necrius
    7. Necrius
      Necrius
      I hope most present mechanics won't take years and ver. 1.3 to end up in Terraria 2.
    8. Necrius
      Necrius
      Feeling so lonely.
    9. Necrius
      Necrius
      Cancellation of T:OW feels kinda liberating now. There's nothing to expect anymore.
    10. Necrius
      Necrius
      Tried out ESO during free week on steam. It's not bad, but still not buying it.
    11. Necrius
      Necrius
      I'm concerned that Terraria has no potential for being more than a compilation of memes, innuendos and references.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Athrisir
        Athrisir
        oof
        Feb 18, 2018
      3. Necrius
        Necrius
        And I thought it became popular because of good gameplay. I guess after 1000 hours in it I finally lost my rose colored glasses.
        Feb 18, 2018
      4. Athrisir
        Athrisir
        That's why it became popular. I hate to burst your bubble, but back when Terraria first came to life and was gaining by popularity, there was nowhere near the amount of joke items in the game. It was all gameplay back then, and the joke items are a tiny amount of the 3000+ blocks, weapons, and other items in the game. If a few joke items ruin a game for you, good luck finding a game you will like.
        Feb 18, 2018
    12. Necrius
      Necrius
      So, T:OW isn't happening?
      1. MACMAN2003 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        So far as we know, it's still happening. It's just very much in the background for now.
        Jan 31, 2018
      4. Necrius
        Necrius
        There weren't any news about it for a LONG time. Not even "we're working on it, teasers will come later".
        Jan 31, 2018
      5. Criddle
        Criddle
        There haven't been official news, but Pipeworks said that the currently focus is 1.3 for console/mobile/switch, and that Otherworld news will follow after that.

See here:
        Pipeworks Studios on Twitter
        ClearConscious
        Jan 31, 2018
    13. Necrius
      Necrius
      I think I should stop checking every day for news/teasers on T:OW.
      1. MACMAN2003, Daikonradish and FlyKip like this.
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        There's other things to do here. `:)
        Jan 3, 2018
      4. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        Like snorting some memes.
        Jan 3, 2018
      5. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        If you ever need to snort powdered memes, go to Jets profile
        Jan 3, 2018
    14. Necrius
      Necrius
      It just occured to me that Terraria could use some rule bending available for players. Like, to make adventure maps.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        tEdit, tShock, etc.
        Dec 9, 2017
      2. Necrius
        Necrius
        No idea about all the soft, but TEdit doesn't let you decide what the bosses will drop and when they'll spawn. Also we could use more locked doors.
        Dec 10, 2017
    15. Necrius
      Necrius
      Testing the game would sound fun if I knew the answer to this question: What's in it for me?
      1. 360Chadscope
        360Chadscope
        Getting to try out some of the new stuff before everyone else.
        Sep 27, 2017
      2. W1K
        W1K
        Probably nothing considering half the community is willing to do it for free.
        Sep 27, 2017
    16. Necrius
      Necrius
      I wonder what they wanna test in mostly visual 1.3.6 update?
      1. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Remember how much stuff they have accepted from community suggestions? A whole lot. The devs themselves have also come up with a lot I'm sure
        Sep 24, 2017
    17. Necrius
      Necrius
      When we got the last T:OW info? I'm already beginning to forget about it.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Whew! It's nice not being the only one. I'm not concerned about the info, but I'm slowly but surely forgetting about it. `:D
        Aug 8, 2017
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        The way I see it, and it can be taken as a negative, Re-Logic seems to be going the way of Valve Software in the terms of game development. Even if they, themselves, aren't developing Otherworld, but ultimately they don't really want to disappoint with a sub-par product.
        Aug 8, 2017
      5. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Though, unlike Valve, Re-Logic isn't exactly waiting to have their product pioneer some new big thing.
        Aug 8, 2017
    18. Necrius
      Necrius
      Sometimes I wish someone took Starbound away from Chucklefish and overhauled it in right way.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Unfortunately, that'll only happen through modding... and there are people that are already doing that. Such as 'Optimizebound'.
        Jul 16, 2017
    19. Necrius
      Necrius
      Checked out this video-map-reward path. Tbh, it's kinda "meh" for me. I guess after years I just don't care anymore.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It's nice to find a break. In some cases, one can use their Terraria experience as a guide of sorts on what other games they should try or revisit.
        Jul 11, 2017
    20. Necrius
      Necrius
      Which massive mod you'd recommend for someone who played only vanilla before?
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Thorium since it's got the best community.
        Jul 6, 2017
      2. darthmorf
        darthmorf
        Super Terraria World as I'm biased towards it
        Jul 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1989 (Age: 30)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC

Signature

They see me buzzin', they hatin'...