Yoyos Expanded

VirtualVulpes

Terrarian
Yoyos Expanded adds 25 new balanced yoyos that fit into the base game's progression!
It also adds one new crafting material to make the two true yoyos

icon-export.png

You can get the mod through the tModLoader mod browser.

Here's a link to all of the yoyos' stats. ;)

Copper Yoyo - Crafted with 8 copper bars and 20 cobwebs
CopperYoyo.png

Tin Yoyo - Crafted with 8 tin bars and 20 cobwebs
TinYoyo.png

Iron Yoyo - Crafted with 8 iron bars and 20 cobwebs
IronYoyo.png

Lead Yoyo - Crafted with 8 lead bars and 20 cobwebs
LeadYoyo.png

Silver Yoyo - Crafted with 8 silver bars and 20 cobwebs
SilverYoyo.png

Tungsten Yoyo - Crafted with 8 tungsten bars and 20 cobwebs
TungstenYoyo.png

Golden Swing - Crafted with 8 gold bars and 20 cobwebs
GoldenSwing.png

Platinum Toss - Crafted with 8 platinum bars and 20 cobwebs
PlatinumToss.png

Comet: Shoots mini meteoroids towards enemies - Crafted with 14 meteorite bars
MeteorYoyo.png

Wing Slicer: Shoots three feathers in random directions - 1/25 chance from harpies
HarpyYoyo.png

Hell's Swing: Has a chance to light enemies on fire - Crafted with 12 hellstone bars and 20 cobwebs
Hellfire.png

Night's Throw - Crafted with Valor, Amazon, Cascade, and either Malaise or Artery
NightsThrow.png

Cobalt Yoyo - Crafted with 10 cobalt bars and 20 cobwebs
CobaltYoyo.png

Palladium Yoyo - Crafted with 10 palladium bars and 20 cobwebs
PalladiumYoyo.png

Mythril Yoyo - Crafted with 12 mythril bars and 20 cobwebs
MythrilYoyo.png

Orichalcum Yoyo - Crafted with 12 orichalcum bars and 20 cobwebs
OrichalcumYoyo.png

Adamantite Yoyo - Crafted with 12 adamantite bars and 20 cobwebs
AdamantiteYoyo.png

Titanium Yoyo - Crafted with 12 titanium bars and 20 cobwebs
TitaniumYoyo.png

Hallowed Yoyo - Crafted with 10 hallowed bars and 20 cobwebs
KingArthursYoyo.png

Devil's Advocate - Shoots out a burst of five unholy tridents - Dropped with a 1/25 chance from Red Devils
RedDevilYoyo.png

True Hallowed Yoyo: Shoots out pink copies of itself - Crafted with Hallowed Yoyo and Broken Hero Yoyo
TrueKingArthursYoyo.png

True Night's Throw: Shoots out green copies of itself - Crafted with Night's Throw and Broken Hero Yoyo
TrueNightsThrow.png

Retinazer: Randomly shoots lasers - 1/3 chance drop from Retinazer
Retinazer.png

Terra Throw: Shoots green copies of itself outwards away from the player - Crafted with True Hallowed Yoyo and True Night's Throw
TerraThrow.png

Inferno: Has a chance to inflict enemies with the Daybroken debuff - Crafted with 18 solar fragments
SolarYoyo.png

Broken Hero Yoyo - Crafted from a broken hero sword and used to make the true versions of the Night's Throw and Hallowed Yoyo.
BrokenHeroYoyo.png

Version 1.3.7.3
Finalized all yoyo sprites and completely resprited the Devil's Advocate.

Version 1.3.7.2
Added motion blur (like the Kraken) to some of the yoyos and also changed their sizes.

Version 1.3.7.1
Tweaked a couple yoyo sprites and completely resprited the true yoyos.

Version 1.3.7
Resprited all yoyos and their projectiles (again)!

Version 1.3.6.1
Fixed mistake in mod description

Version 1.3.6
Added Devil's Advocate and tweaked True Hallowed Yoyo's sprite

Version 1.3.5.2
Buffed Inferno's damage from 130 to 155

Version 1.3.5.1
Resprited Wing Slicer

Version 1.3.5
Added Wing Slicer

Version 1.3.4
Added Comet

Version 1.3.3
Fixed True Night's Throw projectile

Version 1.3.2
Added Retinazer

Version 1.3.1
Respirited both the True Hallowed Yoyo and the True Night's Throw

Version 1.3.0
Made both True yoyos and the Terra Throw shoot out projectiles

Version 1.2.9
Added Inferno

Version 1.2.8
Touched up almost all sprites

Version 1.2.7
Fixed reforging bug

Version 1.2.6
Redrew all yoyos and their projectiles

Version 1.2.5
Tweaked all yoyo sprites and changed icon

Version 1.2.4
Changed Hellfire's name to Hell's Swing to distinguish it from the Hel-Fire

Version 1.2.3
Added new sprites for most yoyos

Version 1.2.2
Adjusted some yoyos' stats

Version 1.2.1
Description changed

Version 1.2
Added homepage

Version 1.1:
Fixed wrong recipe for platinum yoyo

Version 1.0:
Finalized icon

Last edited:
I'll probably try this out, but do you have the stats of them or a manual download link?
Here you go!

Okay, the colours look good enough but they're all the exact same texture. Your balancing looks well enough, too, and I can't help but notice the shading you got on the Night's Edge one - which is pretty good. But, like... no other textures? lol

Okay, the colours look good enough but they're all the exact same texture. Your balancing looks well enough, too, and I can't help but notice the shading you got on the Night's Edge one - which is pretty good. But, like... no other textures? lol
To be honest, I agree that I should have more textures for the yoyos. I think I'll try making some different ones (but no promises because my pixel art game is pretty awful).

Looks pretty solid, may want to change the Hellfire's name though. It's a bit too similar to the already existing Hel-Fire.

To be honest, I agree that I should have more textures for the yoyos. I think I'll try making some different ones (but no promises because my pixel art game is pretty awful).

Hey man, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. The colours themselves are good and the balance is good, it just threw me off that they were all recoloured test sprites.

Heya!

The current update you posted, cannot be downloaded.

I clicked it, a lot of times already, and instead of downloading, it always just throws me back.

Just wannted to report this for you!

Heya!

The current update you posted, cannot be downloaded.

I clicked it, a lot of times already, and instead of downloading, it always just throws me back.

Just wannted to report this for you!
Hi! Do you get an error message when it throws you back? I've tried downloading it and it seems to be working fine. I'm using the version of tModLoader that's on Steam btw.

To be honest, I've always wanted the Hardmode ores to have yoyos craftable with them. However, all 6 of them had their own names I first came up with in an abandoned mod of mine.

Cobalt - Discipline
Palladium - Phalanx
Mythril - Strider
Orichalcum - Aegean
Adamantite - Olympus
Titanium - Rutile

To be honest, I've always wanted the Hardmode ores to have yoyos craftable with them. However, all 6 of them had their own names I first came up with in an abandoned mod of mine.

Cobalt - Discipline
Palladium - Phalanx
Mythril - Strider
Orichalcum - Aegean
Adamantite - Olympus
Titanium - Rutile
Those names are great!

Hi! Do you get an error message when it throws you back? I've tried downloading it and it seems to be working fine. I'm using the version of tModLoader that's on Steam btw.
Nothing, no error message, just dos not download it at all.

But, it looks like, now it's fine, sooo yeah at least the problem is gone... for now...

Hi, It's me again, your mod is crashing, when I want to reforge the yoyo's, and I even checked 2 times, and surely is you mod, that makes it crash my game.

So in short story: Im not useing the normal reforgeing, im useig a mod, that makes it Auto, it's name is: AutoRegorge

You should check it out, to see yourself too.

Edit: Also before you sayit, no, not he A.R is wrong, because any other mods I use, doesn’t do this.

Hi, It's me again, your mod is crashing, when I want to reforge the yoyo's, and I even checked 2 times, and surely is you mod, that makes it crash my game.

So in short story: Im not useing the normal reforgeing, im useig a mod, that makes it Auto, it's name is: AutoRegorge

You should check it out, to see yourself too.

Edit: Also before you sayit, no, not he A.R is wrong, because any other mods I use, doesn’t do this.
Hello? Are you read what I just said? I reported a bug, you should at least you should indicate that you understood what I said.

It's a problem, that you have to try solve or something.

Hello? Are you read what I just said? I reported a bug, you should at least you should indicate that you understood what I said.

It's a problem, that you have to try solve or something.
Don't be rude, the creator of the mod is probably working on other things at the minute. Accept the fact that they have a life outside of making this mod, they'll most likely get to fixing it anyway. They're a human, not a machine.

Don't be rude, the creator of the mod is probably working on other things at the minute. Accept the fact that they have a life outside of making this mod, they'll most likely get to fixing it anyway. They're a human, not a machine.

Im not rude, I just hate it when I don’t get a signal that I reported something, something that needed to be reported, cuz bug and all, and I really just do this FOR the creator, AND THE community too a favor.

Also, I’m a bit of that type of person who hates to be ignored. But juuuust a little bit tho.

Also, also, no hard feeling oky? You would do that too, if you doing your terraria game, then suddenly your game just crash, and lost like 10-25% progress.

Give me some empathy okay?

Im not rude, I just hate it when I don’t get a signal that I reported something, something that needed to be reported, cuz bug and all, and I really just do this FOR the creator, AND THE community too a favor.

Also, I’m a bit of that type of person who hates to be ignored. But juuuust a little bit tho.

Also, also, no hard feeling oky? You would do that too, if you doing your terraria game, then suddenly your game just crash, and lost like 10-25% progress.

Give me some empathy okay?
Well you could've said it in a nicer way, instead of being impatient. Making and debugging mods is hard, it takes time. And yes, I would be frustrated if my game kept crashing, but you don't need to treat the creator of the mod this way because of that. Treat them how you want to be treated. They'll fix it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom