The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Sam, could i request this cat:
Anthro Cat.png

Wielding a muramasa, and a wisp?
the background would be glowing mushroom biome, and it's for my steam account :)

Sam, could i request this cat:
View attachment 16174
Wielding a muramasa, and a wisp?
the background would be glowing mushroom biome, and it's for my steam account :)
no you couldnt
you just delayed the requests by one more week

120px-Transparent_Trollface2.png

Anybody is free to use the avatar made for me!
Sad, that I spent much time doing it by your own guidelines for it to become free-to-use
Tongue.png

But it's okay.

Last edited:
you just delayed the requests by one more week

120px-Transparent_Trollface2.png
I lied.

Requests are open.

But before asking for a request...
please, goddamn go and

PleaseRead.png

please.

I am still only taking avatar requests. If you want a signature or gif, you will have to talk to me in private. And I don't promise that I will definitely do it if you ask.
You can still ask for animated avatars. As always; simpler requests mean faster work!

Last edited:
Just to confirm, when you say avatar, can they be animated avatars? Or just still. (Not sure whether 'no animations' applies to them or not)

Sam, could i request an avatar fot TCF with the same things i requested earlier, but adding a christmas hat? animate it, pls

Finally! here is my request:

I would like an avatar of Mega Man X wearing Hallowed armor and holding a home-run bat over his shoulder. The background should be somewhere between the space and the forest (where you can see some stars but the sky is still blue). I guess I'll go with a standard size of 96x96. Feel free to add any extra details or animations if you want.
Oh right, the sprites. here:
Home-run_X.png

and here are the two separate sprites if you need them:
Home-run_Bat_Final.png
Hallowed_X.png
Thanks @Samrux!

Last edited:
Finally! here is my request:

I would like an avatar of Mega Man X wearing Hallowed armor and holding a home-run bat over his shoulder. The background should be somewhere between the space and the forest (where you can see some stars but the sky is still blue). I guess I'll go with a standard size of 96x96. Feel free to add any extra details or animations if you want.
Oh right, the sprites. here:
View attachment 16577
and here are the two separate sprites if you need them:
Thanks @Samrux!
YouDidNot.png

I know it. BUSTED
I'll do it without any movement. Should the entire sprite show, or can it be cut?

OMG, so fast boy.
It felt like a lot of work for me, though. Enjoy it!

Last edited:
You didn't read the "How to Request" section. I know it. BUSTED
I'll do it without any movement. Should the entire sprite show, or can it be cut?
I read it, but I wasn't sure how to provide certain details like the size of the character, and I trust that you would do a better job filling in the blanks. You can cut part of the sprite if you want

I read it, but I wasn't sure how to provide certain details like the size of the character, and I trust that you would do a better job filling in the blanks. You can cut part of the sprite if you want
If you read the instructions above, please say in your post: "I read the "How to Request" section". If you don't write it in your post, I will know you didn't read this!
You can't trick me.

Hehehe.

Hey Samrux, it didn't say that you were doing any animated signatures but....
Could you make this guy:
Frost_armor_male.png

have an animated wisp floating with the idle animation right behind him, no background.

Hey Samrux, it didn't say that you were doing any animated signatures but....
Could you make this guy: View attachment 16595
have an animated wisp floating with the idle animation right behind him, no background.
YouDidNot.png

Sounds simple enough. Nice to see you again, Minishark!

TheMiniatureSharkWisp.gif

Size: 130 wide, 90 tall
[DOUBLEPOST=1419364976][/DOUBLEPOST]
I READ "HOW TO REQUEST"
I REQUEST AN INVISIBLE AVATAR
96 x 96
NO BACKROUND
NO DETAILS
NO CHARACTER
NO ANIMATION

hell yes

NothingHere.png