Items Guinea Pig Items!

Good?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It's missing/needs something changed/added (What?)

• Not really

• No.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • What's a guinea pig?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ADD THIS NOW RED

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Wow this is so great , pls add Red...

Jokes aside this suggestion is basically the same thing repeated a few times, one use of guinea pig is enough , why have 6 more? These items wouldn't be useful or needed , I know the creator of this suggestion is obsessed with Guinea Pigs so he would get all of the items , but other players just wouldn't see the point of getting something that is neither useful nor interesting. Guinea Pig armor is something that should be vanity not something you can fight with.

And don't tell me that this is a joke thread , joke threads are against the rules.

Wow this is so great , pls add Red...

Jokes aside this suggestion is basically the same thing repeated a few times, one use of guinea pig is enough , why have 6 more? These items wouldn't be useful or needed , I know the creator of this suggestion is obsessed with Guinea Pigs so he would get all of the items , but other players just wouldn't see the point of getting something that is neither useful nor interesting. Guinea Pig armor is something that should be vanity not something you can fight with.

And don't tell me that this is a joke thread , joke threads are against the rules.
This isn't a joke thread.

I don't see what's wrong?

1. It's not 6 more.
2. I'm sure an item that deals 26 damage is useful. Like @Gamablaze said, it's interesting. And why not be a little different?

On the contrary, I would get these weapons as soon as humanly possible. They are very interesting, imo.
By the way , the greatsword is OP , because clearly it has way more damage than any other prehardmode weapon that can be acquired by killing things in the corruption/crimson.

By the way , the greatsword is OP , because clearly it has way more damage than any other prehardmode weapon that can be acquired by killing things in the corruption/crimson.
Yes.
But do Corrupted enemies appear often without the use of Vile powder?
Also, vile powder is obtained at corruption point.

The starfury can be obtained on the first day (See yrimir's WOF second night video) and that deals a great deal of damage.

Yes.
But do Corrupted enemies appear often without the use of Vile powder?
Also, vile powder is obtained at corruption point.

The starfury can be obtained on the first day (See yrimir's WOF second night video) and that deals a great deal of damage.
"But do Corrupted enemies appear often without the use of Vile powder?" Hard to obtain =/= balanced.
Your sword would make alot of things die quicker without even beating EoW. EoW included. That's really not balanced considering it's just a normal sword and the sword made out of the superior things is weaker.

"But do Corrupted enemies appear often without the use of Vile powder?" Hard to obtain =/= balanced.
Your sword would make alot of things die quicker without even beating EoW. EoW included. That's really not balanced considering it's just a normal sword and the sword made out of the superior things is weaker.
Okay.
Would 17 damage be reasonable?

Okay.
Would 17 damage be reasonable?
15 and make it slower.
I just don't see some weird mob getting a whole set of weapons and armor , that would be like , "Let's pick a completely random mob and make weapons and armor out of it!" , in that case why not give a whole set of weapons and armor to the corrupted penguin or the piranha?

15 and make it slower.
I just don't see some weird mob getting a whole set of weapons and armor , that would be like , "Let's pick a completely random mob and make weapons and armor out of it!" , in that case why not give a whole set of weapons and armor to the corrupted penguin or the piranha?
Why not?
Piranha armor sounds cool, and wouldn't be a bad idea. What about the Piranha gun? One of the best weapons.

I see 0 reason for this to be added. This thread is borderline joke thread material, and the armor and especially the broadsword are pretty OP for how easy they are to obtain.

I see 0 reason for this to be added. This thread is borderline joke thread material, and the armor and especially the broadsword are pretty OP for how easy they are to obtain.
How is this a joke thread?

Are corrupted creatures easy to find?
1. Spawn on bloods moons only.
2. Yes vile powder works, but the spawns aren't really frequent.
3. The armor gives 9 defense. How is it OP?

How is this a joke thread?

Are corrupted creatures easy to find?
1. Spawn on bloods moons only.
2. Yes vile powder works, but the spawns aren't really frequent.
3. The armor gives 9 defense. How is it OP?

It's the same tier as shadewood/ebonwood armor which has 5 defense as opposed to this one's 9 + 25% speed boost, and is easily obtainable just by getting a handful of vile powder and waiting for guinea pigs to spawn.

As for the sword, it's more powerful than post-EoC swords in both damage and swing speed, and can be obtained much earlier.

And it feels like a joke thread because it's so ridiculous. You craft a bunch of stuff that's way to strong for its tier out of guinea pigs.

It's the same tier as shadewood/ebonwood armor which has 5 defense as opposed to this one's 9 + 25% speed boost, and is easily obtainable just by getting a handful of vile powder and waiting for guinea pigs to spawn.

As for the sword, it's more powerful than post-EoC swords in both damage and swing speed, and can be obtained much earlier.

And it feels like a joke thread because it's so ridiculous. You craft a bunch of stuff that's way to strong for its tier out of guinea pigs.
What about the Starfury?
Can be obtained on the first day (See Yrimir's WOF second night video) and that can deal over 50 damage sometimes.

What about the Starfury?
Can be obtained on the first day (See Yrimir's WOF second night video) and that can deal over 50 damage sometimes.

First off, Yrimir is a champion and therefor an outlier and should not be counted in balancing. He killed Skeletron on the first night with very little gear. Is Skeletron under powered?

Have you ever TRIED to get a Starfury on the first night? It is a nightmare of difficulty and good luck. You need to be extremely lucky with getting a Waterbolt from your dungeon, finding a sky island, getting up to the island without getting mauled by Harpies, or, if your sky island is over corruption/crimson, Eaters/Chimeras as well. And then, you might not even get the Starfury anyway! I've tried to get a Starfury on the first night, and even when I've managed to get lucky with Waterbolt spawns, I've never succeeded. All I've gotten are balloons and horseshoes.

Back
Top Bottom