IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Well, when I'm not doing my job, I read mostly, or hang out with Luxem. I helped a revolution one time. Uh, I also do a bit of tinkering, trying to actually do something productive for once. And I guess I like animals. That enough?"

"Well, when I'm not doing my job, I read mostly, or hang out with Luxem. I helped a revolution one time. Uh, I also do a bit of tinkering, trying to actually do something productive for once. And I guess I like animals. That enough?"
“What kind of stuff do you make? The role you’re replacing is a spider person who sells overpriced pastries, and you’re also a miniboss. Of course, it’ll just be a copy, but I’m going to try to make it realistic.”

“I don’t know. If there’s anything you want to learn about soulpower, you could read about that on the computer in the other room in the red folder, or I could make you something to eat.”

"Well what I want to know is what that locked file was about."
“Someone I used to be friends with. They went missing. When I first met them, I was trying to get a job as a psychologist. That didn’t work out.”
That’s not all that was in there
Oh, shut up.
((I’m going to use quote less italics for telepathic discussions between the three Madelines))

Back
Top Bottom