Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Maybe against super weak enemies that manage to survive a hit.
With a duration that low, your enemy will not only have to survive a hit specifically in the single digits but you also have to basically not hit them for a full 10 seconds for it to matter.

Why not? It improves the old gen content and (somewhat) brings it up to standard with the new content.
Compare 3DS Ocram to Consolaria Ocram, they :red:ing nerfed everything about him, and gave him what literally is EoC's ai.
Some of the changes to my stuff is nice i'll admit that, but a majority of it doesn't feel right or is not right.
Of course, this is my own opinion, lets not start arguing.

Compare 3DS Ocram to Consolaria Ocram, they :red:ing nerfed everything about him, and gave him what literally is EoC's ai.
Some of the changes to my stuff is nice i'll admit that, but a majority of it doesn't feel right or is not right.
Of course, this is my own opinion, lets not start arguing.
So I compared the "behavior" section on both Ocram's official Terraria wiki page, and its Consolaria wiki page. And I've come to say, there are literally no AI changes between versions AT ALL. In fact, I think most of it was lifted word-for-word.
If you're curious, here:

I think that this idea that Consolaria nerfed Ocram is just in your head.

I dont have a problem with you liking old gen, I'm just saying.

I think that this idea that Consolaria nerfed Ocram is just in your head.
Dude, have you ever seen how low damage consolaria ocram does? And how slow he is? Even his minions are in slow mo! and he doesn't even shoot stuff as much as 3ds Ocram does!
Just try fighting 3ds/old-gen Ocram and then consolaria ocram and try again to tell me that 'there are no differences'
The differences are noticible by just watching youtube videos too! You don't even need to actually fight them to be able to tell that there are some major differences.
Let's please not continue this.

Dude, have you ever seen how low damage consolaria ocram does? And how slow he is? Even his minions are in slow mo! and he doesn't even shoot stuff as much as 3ds Ocram does!
Just try fighting 3ds/old-gen Ocram and then consolaria ocram and try again to tell me that 'there are no differences'
The differences are noticible by just watching youtube videos too! You don't even need to actually fight them to be able to tell that there are some major differences.
Let's please not continue this.
Alright, we can stop this for now. But could you please send me some videos of the two Ocrams so I can compare for myself, please?

Back
Top Bottom