Console Which sword is the coolest?

Which sword is coolest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikefire

Terrarian
Hey guys. Since my first poll went well im here with a second one! Anyway heres what i got for you today. Which sword is the coolest and why? Excalibr, terra blade, horsemans blade, titanium sword, adamantite sword, nights edge, molten fury, or other? Remember it doesnt have to be ranked on damage or anything like that just coolness or maybe what it does. Thanks!

Anyway, is any of you guys have The Breaker from wall of flesh, I have kiled about 20 times (avenger emblem :) ) WoF and nothing, it should pop out, is that a bug ?

Anyway, is any of you guys have The Breaker from wall of flesh, I have kiled about 20 times (avenger emblem :) ) WoF and nothing, it should pop out, is that a bug ?
The Breaker is a hammer
The_Breaker.png

You are talking about the Breaker Blade
Breaker_Blade.png

As for the second part, that’s RNG for ya.

Anyway, I’m also a fan of the True Night’s Edge. Spinning sword of death FTW!

[EDIT] also the frostbrand and beamsword. They are lovely

Last edited:
no its not. you just have to beat him... a lot. it took me like 20 times to get just 1 warrior emblem. btw i see people bringing up other melee weapons and if i had to choose one... the death sickle my all time fav :D

Easily horsemans blade, all the buffs you put on the blade transfer to the pumpkins.
Nothing beats frost armor with magma gauntlet and a mother effing party flask!!!

tbh i think this should actually be in the Crossroad Section of the forums, cause you know, its not Just asking which Blade in the Console versions, whatever.

I'm gonna have to say True Night's Edge, Who Doesn't want a Badass Demon-like blade that can Fire out Giant Deadly Spinning Swords of death!

Also...

...nights edge, molten fury, or other? ...

IIRC Molten Fury's actually the Hellstone-Tier Bow, which lights wooden arrows on Fire.

Texture-wise, it would be Titanium Blade. I mean, look at the colors of that thing.

Strength-wise, it would be Horseman's Blade.

What I want is a sword that shoots beams that shoot spinning beams which will break and split up into more beams which will shoot real swords which will then explode into shrapnels in the enemies' face.

Like the spinning effect of TNE, the Excalibur because it was the first of Mythical Weapons that I came across in other media(slightly disappointed that it's not as great or look as good as I would like in the game) and lastly THB for homing pumpkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom