The Last Post Wins!

Well I mentioned it so
Basically, the combat in that game involves shaking the everliving hecc out of your wii remote, and eventually you can use a guitar to first distract up to 3 bandits at once, and after playing the guitar for a little while, you swing the remote to SMACC the bandits with the very same guitar and that's just hilarious to do

Well I mentioned it so
Basically, the combat in that game involves shaking the everliving hecc out of your wii remote, and eventually you can use a guitar to first distract up to 3 bandits at once, and after playing the guitar for a little while, you swing the remote to SMACC the bandits with the very same guitar and that's just hilarious to do
That sounds so damn fun holy hecc

It'll probably also include me being a huge idiot due to not having played in forever
Along with me probably being very awkwardly silent compared to all of my other videos

It'll probably also include me being a huge idiot due to not having played in forever
Along with me probably being very awkwardly silent compared to all of my other videos
I can already tell it will be absolutely epic, minus the silent part maybe, Idk, depends on how good the game sounds and soundtrack is

In the meantime I just plop down two boomerangs, two glues, and a bunch of other things near the entrance and watch the balloons get obliterated as soon as they spawn, with a dumb amount of backup at turns and a Snoiper or two in the corner

In the meantime I just plop down two boomerangs, two glues, and a bunch of other things near the entrance and watch the balloons get obliterated as soon as they spawn, with a dumb amount of backup at turns and a Snoiper or two in the corner
glue top tree op
Sure thing! Just a warning tho, I main Psi, so rounds may get stalled out a bit
ok I have only been playing for a few weeks so I still only have starter heros

Back
Top Bottom