The Last Post Wins!

20211126_204854.jpg

Cool, we just made 2 characters Esther has had for years but only really properly finished the concepts for last night while they were unable to sleep.

Oh, okay, that... Makes me feel at ease.
Anyway
The dishes have been slain, time to get one last black border, then I have an entire page
Then I'm gonna speedrun finishing a drawing
And then I'm gonna mentally prepare myself for the end of the year. Exams. And I may get kicked out of Uni because of physics but hopefully not

I'm probably gonna have to actually know how to consistently beat the game first, I've never beaten it before because smol bean me from years ago was too much dum dum to beat the final bit of the game and I haven't played it in a long time
Combat system is cool tbh, should I talk about that rq?

Aight then
Basically, I consider there to be two combat systems: whenever you're playing as Giselle you just run the :red: away from the enemies (though I think she gets the other combat system near the end, don't know for sure), and when you're playing as Edward, you tap an enemy, then tap or slide icons on the bottom screen to deal damage, but you don't have much time to tap/slide the icons, so you have to be quick and precise
Bosses also force you to run away a few times during the battle before continuing to kick their butt, and to escape, you have to tap the same icon a ton, and of course, you only have a few seconds to do so
Ish fun combat system, Puss In Boots for the Wii has an even better one though IMO

It really is
And you also don't know what Attack you have to do next, so you have to react quickly and it's so satisfying to just whack enemies at a ridiculous speed

I could talk about the combat in the Puss In Boots Wii game next tbh

Back
Top Bottom