OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait I got confused with Jeff McCloud since they have the same name and they aren't in your OC list just like Cervelax
How would the whole "being a space pirate" thing work? (And yes I'm reading through a Wiki page already so I actually do know something about the species)
well, they would act amnesiac, and would be constantly confused, also, they would somehow meet up with everyone else, they would have fallen through one of noah's portals, as i had sleep summoned about 3 things...

well, they would act amnesiac, and would be constantly confused, also, they would somehow meet up with everyone else, they would have fallen through one of noah's portals, as i had sleep summoned about 3 things...
that doesn't really tell me how being a space pirate would change what they're doing, and the way of introducing it doesn't really work with my lore that I thought of

that doesn't really tell me how being a space pirate would change what they're doing, and the way of introducing it doesn't really work with my lore that I thought of
well, they'll fall through the roof to my room, no matter the number of floors between there and the top of the building...

being a space pirate just means that they are more aggressive with their means to get what they want, not much more different than humanity...

How do projectile weapons work? Or magic, for that matter. Does the projectile/spell change if it goes near a character with different rules? It seems like that’d make magic nearly useless if it ceases to exist when entering the area of someone whose world doesn’t have magic in it.

the way of making it appear, you said 3 things but there should only be one
How do projectile weapons work? Or magic, for that matter. Does the projectile/spell change if it goes near a character with different rules? It seems like that’d make magic nearly useless if it ceases to exist when entering the area of someone whose world doesn’t have magic in it.
the only way that would really be a problem is if the weapon was made of something that doesn't exist in the world of those characters, which even then it would just become whatever material is closest if not basically the same material,
for magic it would mainly be changed if it isn't directly connected to the character and even then it can still exist if the world has some amount of magic

the only way that would really be a problem is if the weapon was made of something that doesn't exist in the world of those characters, which even then it would just become whatever material is closest if not basically the same material,
for magic it would mainly be changed if it isn't directly connected to the character and even then it can still exist if the world has some amount of magic
oh, the other two is an oak planks block, and a rock made out of tallon alloy...

But, say, if my character uses magic for all of their attacks, and they attack someone whose world doesn’t have magic, that magic wouldn’t be able to hit them? And with a weapon like a sword, would the material change before it hits or would the rules of the worlds of both the attacker and the defender apply so it stays the same?

But, say, if my character uses magic for all of their attacks, and they attack someone whose world doesn’t have magic, that magic wouldn’t be able to hit them? And with a weapon like a sword, would the material change before it hits or would the rules of the worlds of both the attacker and the defender apply so it stays the same?
if you're able to get a good magic shot in then you're probably close to them which means the world's would mix anyways, and if the magic is in a way where the character doesn't need an extra item to use it they can use it no matter what world
oh, the other two is an oak planks block, and a rock made out of tallon alloy...
I assume the Oak Planks would be from Minecraft which Floralis has and it's Floralis rules RN so IG that could work but what's the other thing?

if you're able to get a good magic shot in then you're probably close to them which means the world's would mix anyways, and if the magic is in a way where the character doesn't need an extra item to use it they can use it no matter what world

I assume the Oak Planks would be from Minecraft which Floralis has and it's Floralis rules RN so IG that could work but what's the other thing?
So magic that doesn’t require a casting item won’t be affected, even if it’s used at a distance? And I still have the question about the sword.

Tallon alloy is a metal found on Tallon 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom