OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP isn't based off of anything, instead it's based off of the characters worlds. Don't understand? Let me explain
Link to IC
if your character is from a world with specific rules to how the world works then in this RP the area around the character will be following those rules
the world that has the majority amount of characters will have those rules put in place. If there's an even amount then the rules will mix (this might cause weird things like a day and a night at the same time)
if your character doesn't have its own world then the rules will be based off of whatever the creator's favorite world is, if you don't know or you're not sure what your favorite world would be then you can post a list of worlds (example:
1. Pokémon
2. MHA
3. etc)
and others can choose for you
this one is fine since all you would have to do is explain how the world works
1. Be nice

2. No bunnying a character unless you know how that character acts AND you have permission (Bunnying is taking control over someone else's character)

3. Listen to any Moderators
if you haven't specified a day/night cycle then it'll default to Pokémon Sun's day/night cycle which is 12 hours for day starting at 6:00 am (RP time) (and also the majority amount of characters with a certain Day/Night cycle would be chosen)
Name:

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

Species:

Personality:

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

Ablities:

Strengths:

Flaws:

World description:

Hex code:
Pixy - Elemental 131
Noah - noahblast20
Cervelax - noahblast20
Raven Jadeheart - Yello_X
Esther Goldenrose - Esther
Navy - Esther
Roxas - Esther
Trinity Brownwing - Esther
Xazen - TheEpicSylveon
Viridian - Esther
Butter - Esther
Jeff - noahblast20
Issac Blud - TheEpicSylveon
Dozo - Elemental 131
Aden - Esther
Klaire - Champion Greninjoid
Reese - Champion Greninjoid
Quick suggestion for the character list, wouldn't it be better to sort them out for each person participating?
Ex:
Spoiler1 belongs to Elemental 131, containing a list of your characters (Pixy and the statue watcher) with a hyperlink to their application post
Spoiler2 belongs to Noahblast, containing Noah and Cervelax, and so on

Quick suggestion for the character list, wouldn't it be better to sort them out for each person participating?
Ex:
Spoiler1 belongs to Elemental 131, containing a list of your characters (Pixy and the statue watcher) with a hyperlink to their application post
Spoiler2 belongs to Noahblast, containing Noah and Cervelax, and so on
IDK

This looks cool.
Name: Ant Formid
Appearance:
- Ant is about 5'4", has straight, shoulder-length brown hair, and is a bit androgynous. His body is entirely covered by a cloak (see Equipment), only showing his head and right hand. Notably, the left sleeve hangs loose, though it's unclear why there's no arm there filling it. His skin is slightly tanned.
- Ant's left eye is brown and decidedly human. Ant's right eye is covered by bandages. The bandages wrap around his head. No matter how Ant is acting or what the rest of his expression seems to say, his visible eye always looks crazed.
- Underneath the cloak, Ant wears simple clothes, consisting of a light brown, rough shirt and similarly-colored shorts. For some reason, his clothes seem to be constantly wet.
- In place of Ant's right eye, there is instead a large gash in his face. The gash is pitch black and contains dozens purple pupils, which dart around when Ant is idle. The gash looks more like a tear in space than it does an injury.
- In place of Ant's left arm, there is a group of 4-5 thick purple tentacles, a bit bigger than an arm when combined. They naturally curl at the end and twist to remain somewhat arm-shaped, but can be controlled by Ant like any other limb. They produce no mucus or fluid of any kind. Looking at them long enough can incur a light headache.
- Ant's torso, should you actually see it, is made entirely of pink slime. A heart and ribs are visible, the former still beating. Ant's limbs appear to be melted into the slime.

Species: Human?
Personality: Normally, very polite. Also curious.
Equipment:
- A floor-length hooded cloak, which Ant makes a habit of wearing when possible. It completely obscures their body and is made of some dark brown fabric.
- A crooked wooden staff. It's taller than Ant is. The end looks... tarry? Black and melty.
- Basic clothing. See Appearance.
- A large cast iron pot. Don't worry about how he totes this thing around.
- A collection of small packs, containing either ingredients, basic medical supplies, or, in one case, a reusable fire-starting kit. In total, they take up about as much space as a suitcase.
Abilities:
- Ant can store small objects in a personal space of unknown origin. The size limit is about the size of a suitcase, and the space itself can hold about ten times that.
Strengths:
- Ant is a wonderful host. He will readily provide hospitality with what he has and knows a lot of skills that help him with this. Notably, he's decent at cooking with limited resources and knows first-aid.
- Ant can use his staff to cast a variety* of spells, including (and limited to):
--- Deleting very small regions of space. The max size is about the size of a die, it doesn't work on organic material, and he can only use it every few minutes. He's learning, give him some slack.
--- A small bolt of lighting. His one combat spell, Ant sends a small bolt of lightning at his target, which (sometimes) briefly stuns and hurts like hell.
- Uncovering his eye, Ant can "look" at things and people. While it's main purpose is to gather information, it has the neat side effect of inflicting fear in whoever he looks at. It also has the neat side effect of giving him a painful headache. Anyone caught in his gaze during this will feel the inescapable feeling of being watched intently. Whatever Ant "looks" at, he know several properties of it. Usually, this is things like composition, magical properties (is this magical at all, is this cursed, etc.), and a very detailed appearance.
Flaws:
- The source of Ant's magic -- an eclectic patron that probably won't ever directly appear -- enjoys seeing him squirm. Ant can suddenly lose his abilities at the worst possible moment for their entertainment.
- Ant isn't a fighter by any means. It's not that he has no power, it's just that he usually can't apply it fast enough to make a difference.
World Description: A generic fantasy world. Really. If Ant is present in a group, he shouldn't contribute much to rules changing. If he's alone, then generic fantasy rules -- whatever those may be -- will apply.
Hex Code: #F7E8D1 (default TCF text color)

- Uncovering his eye, Ant can "look" at things and people. While it's main purpose is to gather information, it has the neat side effect of inflicting fear in whoever he looks at. It also has the neat side effect of giving him a painful headache. Anyone caught in his gaze during this will feel the inescapable feeling of being watched intently.
Sounds like this guy would like Raven, considering that she can't experience fear itself (I forgot to write this down for RJITU and this rp lol)

This looks cool.
Name: Ant Formid
Appearance:
- Ant is about 5'4", has straight, shoulder-length brown hair, and is a bit androgynous. His body is entirely covered by a cloak (see Equipment), only showing his head and right hand. Notably, the left sleeve hangs loose, though it's unclear why there's no arm there filling it. His skin is slightly tanned.
- Ant's left eye is brown and decidedly human. Ant's right eye is covered by bandages. The bandages wrap around his head. No matter how Ant is acting or what the rest of his expression seems to say, his visible eye always looks crazed.
- Underneath the cloak, Ant wears simple clothes, consisting of a light brown, rough shirt and similarly-colored shorts. For some reason, his clothes seem to be constantly wet.
- In place of Ant's right eye, there is instead a large gash in his face. The gash is pitch black and contains dozens purple pupils, which dart around when Ant is idle. The gash looks more like a tear in space than it does an injury.
- In place of Ant's left arm, there is a group of 4-5 thick purple tentacles, a bit bigger than an arm when combined. They naturally curl at the end and twist to remain somewhat arm-shaped, but can be controlled by Ant like any other limb. They produce no mucus or fluid of any kind. Looking at them long enough can incur a light headache.
- Ant's torso, should you actually see it, is made entirely of pink slime. A heart and ribs are visible, the former still beating. Ant's limbs appear to be melted into the slime.

Species: Human?
Personality: Normally, very polite. Also curious.
Equipment:
- A floor-length hooded cloak, which Ant makes a habit of wearing when possible. It completely obscures their body and is made of some dark brown fabric.
- A crooked wooden staff. It's taller than Ant is. The end looks... tarry? Black and melty.
- Basic clothing. See Appearance.
- A large cast iron pot. Don't worry about how he totes this thing around.
- A collection of small packs, containing either ingredients, basic medical supplies, or, in one case, a reusable fire-starting kit. In total, they take up about as much space as a suitcase.
Abilities:
- Ant can store small objects in a personal space of unknown origin. The size limit is about the size of a suitcase, and the space itself can hold about ten times that.
Strengths:
- Ant is a wonderful host. He will readily provide hospitality with what he has and knows a lot of skills that help him with this. Notably, he's decent at cooking with limited resources and knows first-aid.
- Ant can use his staff to cast a variety* of spells, including (and limited to):
--- Deleting very small regions of space. The max size is about the size of a die, it doesn't work on organic material, and he can only use it every few minutes. He's learning, give him some slack.
--- A small bolt of lighting. His one combat spell, Ant sends a small bolt of lightning at his target, which (sometimes) briefly stuns and hurts like hell.
- Uncovering his eye, Ant can "look" at things and people. While it's main purpose is to gather information, it has the neat side effect of inflicting fear in whoever he looks at. It also has the neat side effect of giving him a painful headache. Anyone caught in his gaze during this will feel the inescapable feeling of being watched intently. Whatever Ant "looks" at, he know several properties of it. Usually, this is things like composition, magical properties (is this magical at all, is this cursed, etc.), and a very detailed appearance.
Flaws:
- The source of Ant's magic -- an eclectic patron that probably won't ever directly appear -- enjoys seeing him squirm. Ant can suddenly lose his abilities at the worst possible moment for their entertainment.
- Ant isn't a fighter by any means. It's not that he has no power, it's just that he usually can't apply it fast enough to make a difference.
World Description: A generic fantasy world. Really. If Ant is present in a group, he shouldn't contribute much to rules changing. If he's alone, then generic fantasy rules -- whatever those may be -- will apply.
Hex Code: #F7E8D1 (default TCF text color)
accepted

I have 2 characters I feel would fit perfectly with the likely chaoticness of this RP (And by that I mean their abilities are basically designed to be chaotic.), except I still need to figure out a name for one of them.

I have 2 characters I feel would fit perfectly with the likely chaoticness of this RP (And by that I mean their abilities are basically designed to be chaotic.), except I still need to figure out a name for one of them.
alot of times for names I think of a language then I translate a word that would be related to that character into that language and use (or use a bit of) that word

Name: Dawn Cecilia
Species: Human
Appearance:
Dawn_Cecilia.png

Personality: Somewhat serious, but is often friendly and laid-back.
Equipment:
  • Wings of Light: A glowing (and somewhat translucent) cape/cloak that can block most attacks
  • Angelic Armor: A set of lightweight armor that looks similar to 1.4's Hallowed armor (without the headpiece and cape)
  • Golden Bloom: The same sword Raven has with her (as a result, Raven's sword will disintegrate since there can only be one of them). Can be transformed into a greatsword when the sword is fed with mana and can cut through most objects
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Extremely good at close range combat (swords/bare-handed). Can infuse her attacks with the Light element to deal more damage.
  • Ultimate Skills Gabriel and Amaterasu
Flaws:
  • Almost no means to fight at long ranges
  • Isn't as good as Raven in terms of magic so using magic at long range won't be as damaging as it is at close range
World description: TenSura (nice description)
Hex code: Whatever this is (#F7DA64)

Name: Dawn Cecilia
Species: Human
Appearance:
Dawn_Cecilia.png

Personality: Somewhat serious, but is often friendly and laid-back.
Equipment:
  • Wings of Light: A glowing (and somewhat translucent) cape/cloak that can block most attacks
  • Angelic Armor: A set of lightweight armor that looks similar to 1.4's Hallowed armor (without the headpiece and cape)
  • Golden Bloom: The same sword Raven has with her (as a result, Raven's sword will disintegrate since there can only be one of them). Can be transformed into a greatsword when the sword is fed with mana and can cut through most objects
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Extremely good at close range combat (swords/bare-handed). Can infuse her attacks with the Light element to deal more damage.
  • Ultimate Skills Gabriel and Amaterasu
Flaws:
  • Almost no means to fight at long ranges
  • Isn't as good as Raven in terms of magic so using magic at long range won't be as damaging as it is at close range
World description: TenSura (nice description)
Hex code: Whatever this is (#F7DA64)
IG accepted

So I kind of want to join this RP, but I have a few problems:
  1. The only world I have for my characters is Swaasnia, which I can work with, but means I can't use any of my fantasy or sci-fi style OCs.
  2. The personalities of most of my Swaasnia characters aren't really that great, as I made most of them originally as secondary characters to fill up space or act as antagonists. I also haven't had much time to work on most of their backstories.
  3. The character I was planning on using has probably one of the least finished personalities out of all of them because I tried to do too many things at once with them, so if I decidde to use them their personality will be made up pretty much just as the RP progresses.

So I kind of want to join this RP, but I have a few problems:
  1. The only world I have for my characters is Swaasnia, which I can work with, but means I can't use any of my fantasy or sci-fi style OCs.
  2. The personalities of most of my Swaasnia characters aren't really that great, as I made most of them originally as secondary characters to fill up space or act as antagonists. I also haven't had much time to work on most of their backstories.
  3. The character I was planning on using has probably one of the least finished personalities out of all of them because I tried to do too many things at once with them, so if I decidde to use them their personality will be made up pretty much just as the RP progresses.
if your character doesn't have its own world then the rules will be based off of whatever the creator's favorite world is, if you don't know or you're not sure what your favorite world would be then you can post a list of worlds (example:
1. Pokémon
2. MHA
3. etc)
and others can choose for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom