The Last Post Wins!

aight I'm here
Xene is probably the most evil character I have
She tried to kill Esther when they asked her a few questions due to not trusting her entirely, and would have succeeded if Exel didn't find them after
Solar, Vortex, Nebula and Stardust were originally being controlled by the Lunatic Cultist before Esther and Volnia (who never became an OC but was also in that dream, which I still remember for having the most bull:red: BoC fight ever) kicked LC's :red:
the BoC fight had spinny top things instead of creepers, so we had to destroy them to reach phase two, but they took a bajillion hits to break, also BoC had lasers
And while Cade wasn't a part of the dream I'm gonna mention, Jason's betrayal happened in a dream that was kinda like a Calamity Mod run but different in a way, and Cade is from the same world as the one from that dream, meeting Esther soon after Jason betrays her
Jason betrayed Esther because of something that happened during a boss fight, because he was stubborn and refused to believe Esther when she explained why she wasn't being targeted at all with a specific attack

So I decided to make Exel with that wizard picrew
Exel.png

Back
Top Bottom