IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"I'm... not. I heard about the possibility of revolution and wanted to-
*They'd get interrupted by someone crashing right into them,
followed by that someone beating them up*

The unicorn would let a wishful sigh out and looked at the rainbow-maned unicorn. "Please... do not... crash before they finish a sentence."
She looked pretty much more focused on planning a revolution than following up on any threats, though.

And Luna's actually thinking of something else, seeing the two fight, thinking to put a cake in the rainbow-mane's face.

(And Samuel/Fallout is back at his headquarters in the abandoned warehouse because I haven’t been that active recently)

The unicorn would let a wishful sigh out and looked at the rainbow-maned unicorn. "Please... do not... crash before they finish a sentence."
She looked pretty much more focused on planning a revolution than following up on any threats, though.

And Luna's actually thinking of something else, seeing the two fight, thinking to put a cake in the rainbow-mane's face.
*After a while of beatings, the disguise would wear off*
*And she'd stop* "I knew there was something up with them."

*Nick and Allan would at first, be denied entry to the bank because it's being... robbed, at the moment.*

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Okay..."
*His voice suddenly gets a little softer has he begins to talk to himself.*
"It's alright...surely there's a way to solve this...no way it's a Deimos weapon of some sort...it's all going to be okay..."

Back
Top Bottom