I'm just reading through the old tlpw pages and feeling sad about some things

meh
not sure tbh
oh...

oh oki
I was listening to "To The King" a ton
But then I found

Also I was working on descriptions for that Undertale RP

I don't know how long it'll take after I post those for me to join but, I plan to

oh...

oh oki
I was listening to "To The King" a ton
But then I found

Also I was working on descriptions for that Undertale RP

I don't know how long it'll take after I post those for me to join but, I plan to
maybe you will be back in rps again when i get back next fall

I'm gonna thank you for sending me Captain's Call then

Sure
yey
actually hold on imma listen to "To The King" right now

First Name or Nickname: Sune
Age: whatever the age of the characters in Alphys' class in Deltarune are
Personality: analytical
Race: Monster (Fox)
Speech Font/color: #ff692c + bolded
Appearance: the colors of their eyes and ears relate to their SOUL color (top right = left ear, bottom right = right ear, top left = left eye, bottom left = right eye). Magic: Their SOUL is special, it looks like:
39eed14fa1a7085.png
but upside down because their a monster, they can form two slightly transparent boxing gloves that can also be shot forward. Sune can make a slightly transparent yellow gun that shoots out some bullets. Sune can make strings that act similar to the ones shown in the Muffet fight for Undertale, and finally, Sune can make a shield. The SOUL colors can change, however if I want to change them I will ask

Skills/Abilities: See "Magic". Also S-Action
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Universe: Deltarune, specifically the one that the RP that Kitnight made takes place in

Backstory:

First Name or Nickname: Cochi
Full Name: Cochi

Personality: A bit chaotic
Race: Darkner (they're made of candy)

Speech Font/color: #ce4760 + bolded
Appearance: Pink clothes that have a "jester" look to it (no hat), and it has a yellow stripe going diagonally through the middle of it The head is a sphere with the same colors/patterns as the clothes
Magic: Heal Prayer
Skills/Abilities: "Candy Burst" (Cochi throws their head and it explodes into pieces that deal damage, and Cochi can just make their head form back to normal again whenever they want). Also C-Action
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Universe: Same as Sune
Backstory: After the events of Deltarune chapter 2 (Kitnight's RP version), Sune made a candy, that once in the dark world it became Cochi
Extra: Was made by Sune
[

yey
actually hold on imma listen to "To The King" right now
k
First Name or Nickname: Sune
Age: whatever the age of the characters in Alphys' class in Deltarune are
Personality: analytical
Race: Monster (Fox)
Speech Font/color: #ff692c + bolded
Appearance: the colors of their eyes and ears relate to their SOUL color (top right = left ear, bottom right = right ear, top left = left eye, bottom left = right eye). Magic: Their SOUL is special, it looks like:View attachment 370397 but upside down because their a monster, they can form two slightly transparent boxing gloves that can also be shot forward. Sune can make a slightly transparent yellow gun that shoots out some bullets. Sune can make strings that act similar to the ones shown in the Muffet fight for Undertale, and finally, Sune can make a shield. The SOUL colors can change, however if I want to change them I will ask
Skills/Abilities: See "Magic". Also S-Action
Strengths/Weaknesses: Universe: Deltarune, specifically the one that the RP that Kitnight made takes place in
Backstory:

First Name or Nickname: Cochi
Full Name: Cochi

Personality: A bit chaotic
Race: Darkner (they're made of candy)

Speech Font/color: #ce4760 + bolded
Appearance: Pink clothes that have a "jester" look to it (no hat), and it has a yellow stripe going diagonally through the middle of it The head is a sphere with the same colors/patterns as the clothes
Magic: Heal Prayer
Skills/Abilities: "Candy Burst" (Cochi throws their head and it explodes into pieces that deal damage, and Cochi can just make their head form back to normal again whenever they want). Also C-Action
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Universe: Same as Sune
Backstory: After the events of Deltarune chapter 2 (Kitnight's RP version), Sune made a candy, that once in the dark world it became Cochi Extra: Was made by Sune
[
:0000000

also
1653229149620.png

Back
Top Bottom