Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp uhh, guess I'm the only [N] in the group unless someone's about to tell me the fire literally M*rth-grabbed Ian from his mansion-delving.

So uhh....hiya folks?

"How about Kill All Things Ever? Or just... Kate."
Pol then starts handing out muffler headphones pulled out from more portals to everyone in the room. Because Pol would much rather force everyone to use the thought based communication network Pol definitely set up at some point than risk people going insane listening to vogon poetry. To set a good example, Pol puts on their own too. <Better safe than sorry. And stuff.>
So uhh....hiya folks?
<<Hi. Person. How's your day been? Besides all the fighting.>>

Oh. How has my day been? It's been a day. I could say it's the most day I could ever day.

S'like, am I the only who like, kinda has an inchling on who that Tragedy fellow was?

"Seems fine. Also, not the only one." The unicorn looks at the strange being, still equipped in Pyreite copy of Daybreaker suit.

"Still wondering what does Tragedy mean... but well, if Tragedy was here, then what's the opposite of them?"

Not the only one then, good. looks at uni-horned quadriped equipped with flame-based set of armor for equine-kind

Comedy.

Like, I could've put a question mark there, Happiness may or may not be the actual answer, but no I am in deep religious belief that Comedy is the opposite of Tragedy and surely the only definitely way to totally beat Tragedy is if we order a lot of sitcomlaugh.mp4's and do lots of funny shenanigans and activate more sitcom laughs than the funniest show on earth, B*g B*ng T*eory.

"Not gonna lie, even I cannot question that logic right now. I remember the clock... attack. I think the now-the-sword figure's - and no, I'm not talking about Falks of all the odds - puppet did see too. Oh, for irony's sake, I couldn't teach him to not trust the Godmodder. Aspera in this case. Back to the topic, I feel like to defeat the Tragedy, we would need to seek help... from Pinkie Pie... or Izzy Moonbow, depending on which universe wasn't touched yet by Aspera. Heard those two are quite... funny, if you know what I say."
The unicorn then lets his head hang down with a sigh, still inspecting emergency button.

"Seems like it has a cooldown of 90 seconds... and a note - 'applicable only to Crewmates.' Like... what? I guess I would buzz it far too many times, I presume."
The unicorn presses the buzzer, but it doesn't activate, the unicorn blank-facing the others.
"Maaaaybe just get the reunion with entities over with, I don't have anything else to say.

"Nah, we just have to spam B*zingas to achieve Comedy," I calmly state in retort to the unicorn's suggestion, my imaginary amber hued orbs that I wish I have shifting away in sarcasm for I spout these funny words not out of actual belief, but out of... well, I don't even know why I'm saying this stuff.

"Yeah, it's about time we get moving. Aspera and Tragedy and all of their friends aren't going to defeat themselves, now are they?"
Pol flies to the exit. Standing just by the way out, they turn around to address everyone.
"LET'S ROCK AND ROLL EVERYONE!" Pol says while raising a wing in an attempt at a rallying cry.

Pol then teleports in a bass guitar for emphasis on the rock and roll part. It just floats above Pol.

(I'm sorry, but how do I start? Where do I spawn?)

You spawn with all the other players - but you've arrived at an awkward time, because this is an intermission where nothing is happening. You'll be able to do actions when the game starts again - in the meantime, have your character get to know the others.

Pol looks on awkwardly at literally everyone in the cave. All doing their own thing.
<That was a terrible rallying call.>
"...erm, hello?"

Pol looks around for a bit more before deciding to just sit and lean on the wall by the exit. <Meh. I'll give these important people a second to get moving.>

Pol looks on awkwardly at literally everyone in the cave. All doing their own thing.
<That was a terrible rallying call.>
"...erm, hello?"

Pol looks around for a bit more before deciding to just sit and lean on the wall by the exit. <Meh. I'll give these important people a second to get moving.>
I look up at Pol, seemingly snapping back to reality.
"Oh, um, sorry for not responding right away. Was lost in thought again..."

"MOveArrghhwahttddya smashin-aoooarrghh"
The Swarm of Zachs crash into the others, rolling and tumbling into the masses.

(I don't really have any RP here to do until chapter 2 since my character isn't with you guys, although go ahead and feel free on talking about him)

CHAPTER 2
Flint

The group, at the conclusion of the conversation, leaves the room they're in. They find that they've ended up in some sort of mine. Nearby, there are many empty cages, with unknown purpose. In the distance, they can see various people, animals, and devices hacking at the rock in search of... well, nobody's sure what. Then, the group is noticed by an armored guard, who sounds an alarm! Warning lights come on across the mine, and the group notices not all the cages are empty - Babylon, Falks, Bandanna Dee, and the Void Dragon are within some of the cages! As you approach, however, you are stopped by Niyr and his ravens, along with three suspicious ghostly creatures!

[Name Here] finds the M*necraft Spawner among the cages. Its previous summons are gone, but it spawns two S*lverfish.

~~~

Battlefield:

Armor Guard [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 1,000, spawns Helmet Head on death
Coffin [?]: ???

~~~

The Great K.A.T.E. displays new weather information!

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 17.1.2

Global weather:
Current weather: Sunny​
Current time of day: Night​
Number of moons in the sky: 7​
Current tide: Extra-Low​

Local weather:
Local flora report: Dandelions​
Local fauna report: Cicadas​
Closest body of water: 0.3 miles away​
Humidity:​
Water: 70%​
Cream soda: 17%​
Fine wine: 0.1%​

Additional notes: Local area contains large number of pickaxes.

Battlefield:

Entities:

Falks Cage [PG]: HP: 60,000/60,000, preventing Falks from acting
Falks the Stickman [Just Flask - AG]: HP: 47,750/70,000, Regeneration: 5,000 Attack: 12,500, Cool Stickman Arts: II
Babylon Cage [PG]: HP: 20,000/20,000, preventing Babylon from acting
City of Babylon [Just Flask - AG]: HP: 47,500/60,000, Armor: 5,000, City Walls: Can protect a single entity, giving that entity 5,000 Armor for one turn
Dee Cage [PG]: HP: 40,000/40,000, preventing Bandanna Dee from acting
Bandanna Dee [Ian - AG]: HP: 17,500/25,000, Armor: 2,500, Attack: 5,000
Dragon Cage [PG]: HP: 80,000/80,000, preventing the Void Dragon from acting
Void Dragon [Reese - AG]: HP: 59,250/75,000, Attack: 12,500, Regeneration: 10,000, Antimatter Cannon: 61,000

M*necraft Spawner [[Name Here] - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, spawns hostile entities
S*lverfish [H](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II

Corvid Blade [Niyr - PG]: HP: 25,000/30,000, Attack: 7,500, Toxic Strike: III
Relvaat, Avatar of Vengeance [Niyr - PG]: HP: 50,000/60,000, Attack: 5,000 (affected 3x by Armor), Madness: IIIII
Suspicioni [PG]: HP: 30,000/30,000, Attack: 10,000
Tantroni [PG]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 20,000
Contrarioni [PG]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Contrary: Swap the Attack and HP of another Yo-Kai

Off the battlefield:
Aspera [GM]: 40/50 HP, Godmodder

Players:

LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Ronin Alpha [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Ian. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. The level is locked at 2 while it is in custody of a [N] player. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

"I'm... not going to question how does the whole city fit in a cage..."
The unicorn remarks, getting ready for some real action.
X'ian Eclipse: [15/30]
+1 Pol
---
Hold yer' horses, if anyone thinks Flask is going to leave it as it it, they are wrong. But then, there were dangers - for one most important things - the extraordinary amount of pickaxes. The unicorn inspects them and throws one like it was useless at Tartaroni, soon after tearing it off the figure to make the drunk 'fog' seep in-

Hold on, the quantity is 0.1%... but the cream soda content should be 17%. And given the sweet drinks do give poisoning (it's called sugar high, which makes them jumpy enough to move around more) when entering the bloodstream, the unicorn keeps digging the heads of pickaxes on the Yo-kai he is targetting.

"Not good enough." The unicorn dismisses that, and arranges the Cicada Orchestra since it is starry night (how is it Sunny when it's also Night, no one knows. Daybreaker, maybe?), then cutting and drying the dandelions until there's enough stalks for his plan, and after that putting the dry flowers under the Yo'kai and around it... finishing it by cruelly setting them on fire like a pyro. Since the Yo-kai is moving more, so does the fire spread more on them, until the only remains are ashes.

Oh there's my M*necraft garbage uhh, is been a fun 30 second romp folks, I'm gonna be hanging out with my stuff now. Gonna sit here and do nothing now. Maybe take a sip of that 17% cream soda humidity and maybe become accidentally intoxicated by that 0.1% fine wine.

I lied I am not gonna be doing nothing. I instead get to improving my fancy little Spawner (which so coincidentally looks like a cage in and of itself there is no point to this comparison I just thought it was funny considering this cage-filled battlefield we find ourselves in) with some uhh...

You've heard of plants that turn things into zombies, right? Get ready for this plant that has a REALLY specific growing condition that just gives the stuff it's grown on a tad bit of a fun boost. Right so, of course I plant this plant's seed into the Spawner, obviously. Now, as a plant it does require some sunlight, thank goodness for that Sunny weather we're having today. But at the same time, it's also pretty nocturnal, really gets into these late night raves, y'know? Now this is where things get wacky because it apparently wants 7 moons in the sky. Gotta get all that fancy lunar energy and all that. Normally, this is where you would hire the local moon managers to get those 7 up there just for this one sunny night for your little planty boi. Thankfully, we just so happen to have just those 7 right this very moment. Then the tide- eh, kinda irrelevant to this plant's growth. Don't matter if the world's flooded or dry, it'll grow no matter.

And now, we get to its diet. It's got photosynthesis, yeah, but it's still got quite an appetite for other things too. Kind of an omnivore, this thing is. Like really, feed it anything and it'll eat it. But of course, it's got a thing or two that it prefers to eat: dandelion petals and the dulcet chirpings that crickets make. And yes, it can eat sound waves. So of course, we pluck some petals off of those dandelions, and kidnap some crickets and have them chirp against their will. Water? Nah, just get 'em from the humidity of the place. Now, people might think having some cream soda and some fine wine in your humidity's going to be unhealthy for your plants. Nah, this one enjoys them.

And with like, a minute of all this stuff around, our plant jumps from childhood into adulthood. Now it is self-sufficient and we no longer need to bother with this supernatural setup. It'll now get to work on improving the M*necraft Spawner that it is so planted on.

...pickaxes? Why would those be involved in a plant's growth?

[9/50]
A +1 that just so happened to be seeped with the current humidity here to Flask. Don't get intoxicated from it now.

Back
Top Bottom