IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Dark looks around to make sure he can still see everyone. He finds himself starting to fall behind, however.
Wave is still following behind the group, "I can still give you all a lift if you want."
<…kinda embarrassing. But…> Dark sighs. <Fine.> Dark then turns to Wave as he runs.
“Yes please. I’ll take you up on that offer.” Dark sounds resigned in having to rely on this.

Last edited:
Dark looks around to make sure he can still see everyone. He finds himself starting to fall behind, however.

<…kinda embarrassing. But…> Dark sighs. <Fine.> Dark then turns to Wave as he runs.
“Yes please. I’ll take you up on that offer.” Dark sounds resigned in having to rely on this.
"Alright," Wave sways his metal rod around. The rod emits a few harmonizing notes, and a ray of light slowly takes form, "Trust me, no unicorn can do this."

"Alright," Wave sways his metal rod around. The rod emits a few harmonizing notes, and a ray of light slowly takes form, "Trust me, no unicorn can do this."
Dark... starts trying to get on it. "Um... I'm supposed to get on the ray, right?"
Wobble flies towards Wave at speeds rivalling the super fast, ultra-hypersonic slug.
Dark then hears Wobble approaching, and turns to see them. <Why.>
Dark tries making something large and black and panel shaped... which shatters immediately. <...AGAIN?!>

Wobble approaches at the breakneck speed of 2km ph towards Wave.
(Oh. Thought the slug part was irrelevant but ok)
Dark then turns to see Wobble again. <…huh. Must’ve overestimated their speed.>
Dark stands up on the ray and looks over how long it is. <Wonder if this is long enough to carry everyone…>

"Sure, but that's pretty much all my energy for now."

Wave sends one final ray towards Twilight. The ray is smaller in size, but it should be enough to fit at least one human.

``I mean, I haven't really discovered everything about my powers, if I even have anything else other than fire and demon magic, doesn't help that I'm wingless..``

"Well, I'd just go with the flow. I use magic, but I don't really intend to become a powerful wizard or something like that. I'm just good because I had become good."

(Just assume Twilight stays with the others, I'm not sure if I can manage multiple RPs at once right now because I have not gotten a lot of sleep)

Back
Top Bottom