Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if that drill mount is collecting the ore or just destroying it? I can only see dirt being collected.

It looks like the drill is collecting some sort of blue energy/particle thing. Maybe its used to power something.
Just a thought.

My opinion on the whole thing:
Bringing NPCs to Life: Finally! NPCs act like people instead of stores awkwardly waddling around.
Worldgen Changes and Minibiomes: Sounds fun. Having a friendlier starting area would be pretty neat, and that disc cave looks very interesting.
Armor changes: I feel conflicted about this one. I like how players don't bounce up and down and instead put running into their legs instead of their backs. Sadly, I still think they look a bit stiff. Mayhaps, instead of just extending their torsos or legs to run, they would appear to walk casually at lower speeds, but would slowly go into running, with a lot of spring in their torso and limbs, maybe leaning forwards a bit to be more aerodynamic.
Re-Logic Team News: Glad to see Loki's now officially a part of the team. He's really dedicated and I'm glad he's getting promoted into such awesomeness.
Crimson: Crimson Rabbits? Oh gawd. DAT SMILE.
Auto-Cursor: Looks convinient. I don't see stairs as a common climbing tool, I still make "Nerd Poles" (Thank youuuuu, Yogscast...) and use ropes to get around, so I see this as a building utility only. Still, it'll be nice to not have to pull out my hammer...
Insects: That top guy looks like the same color from a teaser you guys showed off earlier. HMM...
Cultists: A dark and fun boss or mission? Yes please!
Drill Mount: Hey! A vehicle that isn't an animal! Looks fun! I also like the added detail of how tunnels automatically form slopes!

I like it! I just hope the Lunar boss isn't an invasion. God, do I EVER HATE INVASIONS. Well, the wave invasions. Army invasions are fun. The ones that go, like, Wave 1 - Scarecrow, Wave 2 - Scarecrow, Poltergeist.

I do have to admit, wave invasions are kinda... Monotonous sometimes, like you're just sitting there killing things, waiting for the bosses to show up.
Doesn't really matter to me though, I'll just build another arena to grind it somehow. Or just power through with melee.

They sayed there would be 3 different mounts, maybe there could be a mining one a attack one and a land buggy to travel around in?
What do you think Guys reply plz

I just hope the Lunar boss isn't an invasion. God, do I EVER HATE INVASIONS. Well, the wave invasions. Army invasions are fun. The ones that go, like, Wave 1 - Scarecrow, Wave 2 - Scarecrow, Poltergeist.

Yeah true I don't really like those wave invasions. I'm a pretty big noob at those WAVE invasions cause i would usually end up dead at the end of it or the day would rise up and it would finish.

I made this thingie with traps and it gets me to wave 15 every time. That being said, I stopped using it once I had every item from the events since it's more fun to do them completely legit. :dryadhappy:

I like it! I just hope the Lunar boss isn't an invasion. God, do I EVER HATE INVASIONS. Well, the wave invasions. Army invasions are fun. The ones that go, like, Wave 1 - Scarecrow, Wave 2 - Scarecrow, Poltergeist.

Welp, you seem to be in bad luck. From what I understand, it seems to be a wave moon, with aliens.

Ecp0xw0.gif

In the token, cthulhu's eyes and brain are glowing, the part of him in game. Maybe you do something with the summoning items for them? I have no Idea.

Ecp0xw0.gif

In the token, cthulhu's eyes and brain are glowing, the part of him in game. Maybe you do something with the summoning items for them? I have no Idea.
We really don't know if that's Cthulhu yet, if you ask me. In my opinion, it almost looks like a wasp or something. I dunno, we'll have to see. They've also said several times that Cthulhu won't be in the game, so..

Last edited:
Ecp0xw0.gif

That's the thing, we still don't know if it really is Cthulhu, but that's the most popular guess, although this could also be an alien spaceship, or something we haven't thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom