Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so after watching the "Drill Mount Spoiler" a few times, I came to realize that the glowing particles coming from the blocks as they are mined are most likely energy that the mount uses, to keep it going. That way you cannot use it to just fly around all over the place, you'll actually have to use it to mine.

OTHER MOUNT SPECULATION

-"Car" Mount. (A mount that is able to traverse the land and you can go over enemies/ blocks. It would be a easy transportation tool)
-"Submarine" Mount. (Able to explore underwater with unlimited oxygen and protection. (I predict that there would be many new underwater minibiomes that you will be required to have this mount in-order to explore) I think that the biome would be a sunken ship/underwater temple)

Let me know what you guys think of my predictions. Thanks!!

- vimio (Brent)

Last edited:
You guys, I bet the drill doesn't hover, but probably crawls with the requirement that there be some background wall to crawl on.

You don't have anything nice to say ether so what was that saying "If you don't have anything nice to say..."?
Sure I do. Your hat is so lovely I didn't notice you mis-spelled "either"!

If this hasn't been pointed out before, this video appears to be substantially slowed down. Imagine this at fulls speed, vaporizing that accursed European barrier...

Nice mount will be interesting to see it in action. :) Still I don't get how people could think an endgame item could ever be OP though... as I've said on TO multiple times in a single player game an item can only be broken if there is later content to compare it against.

If this hasn't been pointed out before, this video appears to be substantially slowed down. Imagine this at fulls speed, vaporizing that accursed European barrier...

Cenxx mentioned they were having technical difficulties hence the short video. Good catch if that's the case.

So as to the functionality of the other two mounts I've seen varying ideas from super speed, water travel, and building . I'd like to venture one might be a combat suit or a Mecha, maybe a mount that goes through tiles, one that provides a force-field around your character. The creative possibilities are endless.

:redmunch::redmunch::redmunch:Spoilers! Holy Crap, i Can't wait,:naughty: So sense Npc's now sit, i thought it would be cool for the to fight!, so i made this enjoy!, (It's just a pic):cool:
FIGHTING NPC'S!.png

I don't know, this is very OP mining mounth, They should nerf it little more so it couldn't not mine so much blocks per second.

Ok, let's restate something xD This update focuses on END/POST game. By this point, we should be ALLOWED to be OP as heck xD So don't complain about OP :p There are faster mining tools and items in the game. This is just to add some flair (but it's cool as hell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom