Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well occasionally there's a monster that is particularly annoying to deal with. Like a Tetsucabra! Always hopping around and picking up rocks!"

"Well occasionally there's a monster that is particularly annoying to deal with. Like a Tetsucabra! Always hopping around and picking up rocks!"
"Doesn't sound too bad. Ever encountered a Giant Tortoise?"
"Or a Hallowed Mimic?"

"Not to mention all of the events we have."
"Especially when multiple conditions are met at once. Like how we were born during a blood moon because it was also a full moon."
"Wait, that's how it works?"
"Yep. Somehow we didn't notice that for a while, and it didn't help that there was no one around to tell us that it was actually the full moon."
"So...do we have to change the family name to not be the Bloodmoon Brothers anymore?"
"Nah, let's keep it. It's catchy."
"We should probably stay on topic."

"Like for example, the Seregios. Those are really awesome. And they fight so differently than other monsters, so it's hard to not like them!"

"A monster that also has weapons? Hmm...There's a few near examples. Like Nargacugas arm blades, Valstrax wings, and this one bug I keep hearing about but don't know the name of. Oh yeah there's also Nekarkos."

Back
Top Bottom