The Last Post Wins!

how does this work for a about me
clearly you have stumbled on my profile well than
veteran of the great cat girl war that surly I will have severe PTSD when ever the word NYA is brought up
hello i'm nonbyari i prefer they/them however i will support other pronouns as long as there not offensive
happiness is temporary void is eternal
past user names
time death
time death/maso
HTAEDEMIT
snake with a top hat
snake the 6th
this is the worst about me section ever made

how does this work for a about me
clearly you have stumbled on my profile well than
veteran of the great cat girl war that surly I will have severe PTSD when ever the word NYA is brought up
hello i'm nonbyari i prefer they/them however i will support other pronouns as long as there not offensive
happiness is temporary void is eternal
past user names
time death
time death/maso
HTAEDEMIT
snake with a top hat
snake the 6th
this is the worst about me section ever made
works pretty well
also the great cat girl war is the best name I have seen for whatever that month was supposed to be-

Was today good for you all?
could've been better
I'll try to finish the lineart for Esther but I need to turn off my laptop now
I'll repost Ilara's drawing before I do so
Ilara.jpg

Narrator:
*pulls out shotgun*
It was as this moment, the second just before those bullets were fired, that there was a moment of silence. A perfectly understandable 3 second gap before any other action occured. And this was because of one thing, and one thing only.
The Second Great Cat War was about to begin, and none of the forums were ready. The Roleplay Section was still rebuilding after the losses of such people as Glitchtrap, and The Abyss of The Last Post Wins was beginning to slow, starting to be left only to those who dared enter it's infinite depths of comments and replies. However, with this final shot, the Era of Dying had come to an end.

Nya, :red:es.

Back
Top Bottom