The Last Post Wins!

ikr
it's so funny how my strategy against almost every boss fight in the games is just a pile of seeds and stones.
I mean.. if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.
Usually including the third team member just watching from the back as their friend beats up a bird that could oneshot them with Thunderbolt or something like that.
So essentially, just there for moral support?
Also, this is the border color I decided on for Seabreeze whenever I make a text box for her.
View attachment 408291

For comparison this is the default one.
View attachment 408292
I like one you picked way more. The default one just looks odd, I thinks it’s due to the little striped bars.

I mean.. if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it.
Indeed
Scope Lens is too OP though with a global crit rate boost on any attack you do. That's what made two-turn Kyogre possible.
So essentially, just there for moral support?
Yep.
Xaley was awkwardly watching in the Zapdos fight as Esther used a pile of Seeds and only Seeds.
I like one you picked way more. The default one just looks odd, I thinks it’s due to the little striped bars.
The striped bars are because of that being a screenshot from while I was still working in GIMP. I do like the default blue, I just like to have unique borders for each of my characters.
I could show my collection after going back and saving the one for Seabreeze.

Indeed
Scope Lens is too OP though with a global crit rate boost on any attack you do. That's what made two-turn Kyogre possible.
God damn the second. TWO TURNS?
Yep.
Xaley was awkwardly watching in the Zapdos fight as Esther used a pile of Seeds and only Seeds.
I’m just imagining a giant thunder bird being hit by a bunch of seeds until it dies now.
The striped bars are because of that being a screenshot from while I was still working in GIMP. I do like the default blue, I just like to have unique borders for each of my characters.
oohhhh…
I could show my collection after going back and saving the one for Seabreeze.
I’d love to see it! I gtg rn though, so I’d have to look at it later. Remind me if I forget to ask though.

God damn the second. TWO TURNS?
Yep.
One two-hit Bullet Seed, then one four or five-hit with multiple crits.
I’m just imagining a giant thunder bird being hit by a bunch of seeds until it dies now.
I used Blast Seeds with the eat function for bigger damage, so really it was just Zapdos being exploded several times.
oohhhh…

I’d love to see it! I gtg rn though, so I’d have to look at it later. Remind me if I forget to ask though.
I'll plop it here so you can check it later
I put the template one at the top, the others have the character they belong to in the filenames
Template Border.png

Iltum Border.png
Ixia Border.png
Seabreeze Border.png
Vesper Border.png

I for a moment forgot I had a Hidden Power TM in my storage.
And I want to try and work towards Via's canon moveset for ingame.

Edit: new playlist additions.

Last edited:
Testing a text color gradient for Xaley
(#1511b7/#80e5ee/#1511b7)
Also I want to make the Sky Tower music either Team Protectors' battle theme, or just Xaley's battle theme or even his main theme-
opinions on these things?
For reference here's the music I'm talking about

Also i didn’t even know that was a thing that’s so cool
here's the link to the one I use for most of the gradients
I use a different one for Mirage because of some settings I need that this one doesn't have

Also one sec I'm gonna generate a pretty normal but not super difficult mission for RRT so I can give Xaley Shadow Ball, because I have to admit that I haven't used Shadow Ball much lately

Back
Top Bottom