The Last Post Wins!

Have fun taking my sword.
I will not let you take it.
Ivan keeps his whip hidden when not using it and generally is on the pacifistic side as he avoids battles if possible and otherwise avoids seriously hurting anyone
Eclipse keeps his staff and bow hidden most of the time as he prefers his discount Ceruledge energy blade
Esther and Muzi have no weapons
Exactly what I was expecting~
Now it feels way more fitting for Pol to have a momentary power trip!

And Dark gets to go nuts too but eeehhh.
Good luck even hitting him when there's only gonna be a brief window every time he attacks.

Ivan keeps his whip hidden when not using it and generally is on the pacifistic side as he avoids battles if possible and otherwise avoids seriously hurting anyone
Eclipse keeps his staff and bow hidden most of the time as he prefers his discount Ceruledge energy blade
Esther and Muzi have no weapons

Good luck even hitting him when there's only gonna be a brief window every time he attacks.
An instant's all I need-
Hm.
Ap. You don't get to bend the rules just like that because you're supremely powerful, True!Pol.
I'll find work-arounds.

Edit: Time for me to go now~

An instant's all I need-
Hm.
Ap. You don't get to bend the rules just like that because you're supremely powerful, True!Pol.
I'll find work-arounds.
You'd need to actually time your attacks.
And also he's specifically been avoiding using any Shadow Magic so far.

asking because I'm bored and have literally no interest in roleplaying and having to like remember all of that stuff
same
what are you guys' favorite video games
terraria..Fallout 2 I like stardew valey......and doom 2 meh whatever....as long as its not fortnight among us or any other game that is just...ew sonic... idk DOOM ........I...I do like don't starve....and.....deltarune

(TLRPPW)
Honestly, I never wanted to make it genuinely possible to lead to this battle having the risk of seriously harming any characters.
And here I am literally bringing in [two characters I'm not allowed to mention the names of] as a final attempt to keep it that way.

Who the heck is Bors

Bors is a character from an obscure video game only released in Japan. Roy is the main character of said game (and he’s bad).

Back
Top Bottom