The Last Post Wins!

So here's yet another fact about Esther as a Pokemon Trainer
there are currently no known members of her team (including ones that she released later) that were caught after a battle that wasn't requested by the Pokemon themselves, and a lot of her known team members (including released ones) joined without a battle to begin with, for example after she helped them in some way

So here's yet another fact about Esther as a Pokemon Trainer
there are currently no known members of her team (including ones that she released later) that were caught after a battle that wasn't requested by the Pokemon themselves, and a lot of her known team members (including released ones) joined without a battle to begin with, for example after she helped them in some way
cool!

so
uh
random thought
so Olive is able to destroy some forms of Shadow Energy by touching it
I'm not sure if I should say he can use that ability to get rid of shadow energy attached to a weapon or not
Opinions?

so
uh
random thought
so Olive is able to destroy some forms of Shadow Energy by touching it
I'm not sure if I should say he can use that ability to get rid of shadow energy attached to a weapon or not
Opinions?
Would make sense to me. Though since you said  some forms I could see it being perfectly reasonable to make it a case by case thing.

i think the idea's good, but idk
a
reason I'm wondering is because currently I'm adding info about shadow imbuements to Luna's research notes in my writing doc (the research notes are basically an IC in-depth explanation of how shadow magic works)
and if Olive can get rid of shadow energy attached to weapons then there would be one known reliable way to get rid of the imbuement (Olive is immune to shadow magic)
but if not then there would be no reliable way that has been found by Luna yet

edit: dinner so here's some lore progress I haven't shown yet
1687713212325.png

Last edited:
a
reason I'm wondering is because currently I'm adding info about shadow imbuements to Luna's research notes in my writing doc (the research notes are basically an IC in-depth explanation of how shadow magic works)
and if Olive can get rid of shadow energy attached to weapons then there would be one known reliable way to get rid of the imbuement (Olive is immune to shadow magic)
but if not then there would be no reliable way that has been found by Luna yet

edit: dinner so here's some lore progress I haven't shown yet
View attachment 410509
Opinions?

Back
Top Bottom