The Great Tree vs Axe War

Make your decision!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, I haven't been on these forums for 3 years, and only just recently noticed an option on my account settings to pick between Team Tree or Team Axe while changing my (incredibly cursed) avatar, and on the bottom it states 'You must choose a side - if you are not for us you are against us!'

Now, I am not one to pick sides, in fact I consider myself the type who wants to be neutral with everyone while also maintaining good terms on equal ground, but seeing peace is not an option I probably have to pick a side, but rather than picking a side right off the bat, I want representatives of each side to convince me why their side is better to justify my reason in joining it.

Quick context: I am not new to Terraria (929 hours playtime) or its antics, though I am fairly inactive on the forums in general (last activity was on May 31 2020), so this event (or what you want to call it) has flown under the radar for me, so I decided to take a look. Yes, I live under a rock, it's got affordable rent.

Which side should I choose, and why?
That's up to you.
Convince me.

P.S. Please don't hurt me, I'm a good noodle.

Snap back to reality
*Vine_Boom.mp3*
I know it's highly unlikely to get a trophy, but I lose nothing by trying.
620E2C2F-9487-4FB9-9FA7-EAF1863A14AE.jpeg

Hello, I haven't been on these forums for 3 years, and only just recently noticed an option on my account settings to pick between Team Tree or Team Axe while changing my (incredibly cursed) avatar, and on the bottom it states 'You must choose a side - if you are not for us you are against us!'

Now, I am not one to pick sides, in fact I consider myself the type who wants to be neutral with everyone while also maintaining good terms on equal ground, but seeing peace is not an option I probably have to pick a side, but rather than picking a side right off the bat, I want representatives of each side to convince me why their side is better to justify my reason in joining it.

Quick context: I am not new to Terraria (929 hours playtime) or its antics, though I am fairly inactive on the forums in general (last activity was on May 31 2020), so this event (or what you want to call it) has flown under the radar for me, so I decided to take a look. Yes, I live under a rock, it's got affordable rent.

That's up to you.
Convince me.

Hi there @Arcfluke I moved your post into this already existing topic. Anything Tree vs Axe related (or any additional factions) can go in this thread. :) Welcome back.

Maintaining good terms on equal ground describes team squirrel perfectly! We aren't hostile to trees, axes, or any other team.

That's up to you.
Convince me.

Team Axe has axerangs that can cut down trees. I rest my case

Back
Top Bottom