Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey , cenx say the mount is not gonna be so hard to get so we can asume is not a endgame item, more like a mid game item...
in early and mid game. the power to dig a tunnel just by passing trough is pretty op...
im gona use to build a underground mineline ( i already do that in my worlds but iu have to dig it manually ... it take too long!!)
:joy:

I think this update is gonna be awesome. By far my favorite spoiler is the "drill mount" its gonna be soo much easier to clean up big spaces underground for a farm, boss arena or something like that. Its gonna be a big help for builders.
:redmunch:
:redspin:

hey , cenx say the mount is not gonna be so hard to get so we can asume is not a endgame item, more like a mid game item...
in early and mid game. the power to dig a tunnel just by passing trough is pretty op...
im gona use to build a underground mineline ( i already do that in my worlds but iu have to dig it manually ... it take too long!!)
the drill is endgame. But yeah yo can do a lot of cool suff with it.

Shows what you know about 1.3 I guess.
I have a starter map I created that has both on it in the user made maps section. Not hard to do.
Either they made world generation spawn both or it is a special event for people who make characters spanning multiple worlds.
OR....I'm just way off course. My intuitions tend to be accurate with these things though.
I know YOU can do this but i didnt fount anything about "In 1.3 there be both crimson and corrupion in one World".
I am so sorry that i didnt found it so could you please send me a link to this information ?

Drill Mount looks really neat. But when they said "video spoiler" i thought something a bit longer would be meant by "video" - not saying that this Spoiler wasn't appreciated. :)

I know YOU can do this but i didnt fount anything about "In 1.3 there be both crimson and corrupion in one World".
I am so sorry that i didnt found it so could you please send me a link to this information ?
No link man.....I'm speculating
We do not know yet if that is a feature. I just suspect with very good reason that my original assumption is spot on.

Redigit has also said they won't do a falling moon boss because crowno had an even better idea
illunarnarti?
because there is a triangle in the emblem, illuminarti is triangles, there is four cultists, four makes a square, there are tringles in a square, and there has been plans for a lunar boss.

also, i think that skeletron is the skeleton of cthulu.

NEED IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
download (14).jpg

I just had a creative flatulance: add spells, but assigned to buttons (not hotbar). BUT, you could make it look like the character is holding the item (staff, spellbook...)! Oh RE-Logic, hear my prayer...:redspin::redspin::redspin::red::redspin::redspin:

Why It shoud be a boss? It's just some crazy guys in hoodies near Cthulhu emblem. Maybe It's some ritual to upgrade Dungeon to a third level.

That's actually a pretty original thought from the rest of what I've seen. Maybe the potential of having an Insanity Mode after Hard Mode isn't so far fetched. With the equipment we have now we can steamroll through most anything, ramping things up one last time would truly give the end game items a dominant advantage instead of a slight one.

the drill is endgame. But yeah yo can do a lot of cool suff with it.
It already is possible to have crimson and corruption in your world,Just artificial crimson and corruption.Don't believe me? Look at joe price's Vertebrae and Rotten Chunk farm.As for the the cthulhu emblem I may just say it is probably going to be a boss but.. It could be a wave event. Something along the lines of parts of his body attacking you that aren't full unlike the eye of cthulhu.
Then we also have to speculate why cthulu doesn't have a brain or eye anymore.I feel it is either a wave event or a boss other than cthulhu because To be quite honest I think cthulu would be too big to be appreciated in terraria,Especially with many mods of cthulhu in terraria.
Edit1:I also agree with Mitboy saying the hardmode could be ramped up to the Insanity mode

The Drill Mount. :)

This must be the hardest obtainable pick system in the game yet...

I must prepare my Ravens for BATTLE!

EDIT: Something that is very interesting about this drill is the components its made out of. It seems to be a 3 part animation. The pickaxe drill animation being the laser seems to move wherever the cursor is, meanwhile, the motion of where you are going is tilted in the direction smoothly while sitting in the drilling machine. Goes to show, that even the smallest additions can have some complicated mechanical animations added giving it an atmospheric feeling alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom