Ask Alchemy Pony / Changing Flask & his OCs Anything

Depends. Of course if I'm rushed, then I'm turtling that out, and even using villagers as defence. (Ah, that only time I played Empire Earth 2's 1v1 against real person. Too bad couldn't finish it, too tired of a stalemate.)
Then again, sometimes I forget about some of my troops, unintentionally making them defend. Mostly though I just rely on training them back; they're expendable. And if I am population-capped, then try to do as much damage to enemy first, to both army and base, before retraining any losses.

play eternity hardcore
I'm sorry, why's that recommendation when the topic was clearly RTS game? Besides, I'm not that masochistic in Terraria! I'm barely just making progress in Legendary GFB seed as it stands anyway!

Depends. Of course if I'm rushed, then I'm turtling that out, and even using villagers as defence. (Ah, that only time I played Empire Earth 2's 1v1 against real person. Too bad couldn't finish it, too tired of a stalemate.)
Then again, sometimes I forget about some of my troops, unintentionally making them defend. Mostly though I just rely on training them back; they're expendable. And if I am population-capped, then try to do as much damage to enemy first, to both army and base, before retraining any losses.

I'm sorry, why's that recommendation when the topic was clearly RTS game? Besides, I'm not that masochistic in Terraria! I'm barely just making progress in Legendary GFB seed as it stands anyway!
i got to like mechs before dying its do able

Besides the point, I only play modded Starbound; not modded Terraria. There's nothing you can do to convince an old pony to try a new trick on your own.

Sure, I can play Expert Realism on L4D2. I have determination.
But playing on Eternity Hardcore (probably on Master/Legendary too, or at least Expert+)... no. I value my mind too much, and get attached to any character I create a bit too much.

Flask actually came to life in TCF, after I switched Timon from being a typical caricature of a pony to an experimenting pony with a grudge on Equestria. Then, having watched FIM, i said "No, actually, Timon would be human name." And then I called them Flask.
Fallacy came to life when I wanted an Earth Pony medic. Then realized that she'd be better if she was more like Nick before apocalypse, but friendlier because pony.
Firewing - because having a pegasus in a certain game was fun. Also a character I quickly made for Meet and Greet, first as a wannabe ace with a good flight ability, then I decided to add the exhaustion drawback and her having a CM at tailoring.
Vitrolic - figure it was one of those sessions that created her. However, she grew up on me.
Halt - Actually, I had a Shards of Power incarnation of Halt, a bandit by nature, that grows on party once a certain point passes. Actually had his Poke-trainer self for some time, but got burnt out. From the TBGs.
Trebonth - Must've come from one of failed clones of CoPKMN. From TBGs originally.
Nogent Celestin - I liked that X'i I've developed in that 'challenge' species series.
Itaku - Had his Magic & Meyhem incarnation. Also from TBGs.

Interesting. I've personally found the mining laser works well for me, and never been a fan of the disposable tools.

How do you prefer to organise your storage?

Not sure if you still read this thread, but if you(and also any of your OC's) could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you be able to obtain this item in Terraria, and what would this item do?

Not sure if you still read this thread, but if you(and also any of your OC's) could add any item into Terraria, what would it be, how would you be able to obtain this item in Terraria, and what would this item do?
"The Hammer"
Thought to once construct great wonders... now in different lands, it's no better than Iron Hammer... or is it?
A 1% chance to drop from Pirate Invasion enemies after defeating Martian Madness.
Summons a villager to... construct towers to fight for you! The towers can take damage, so protect them in turn!
What is Rainbow Dash's hospital room number in the episode "Read it and Weep"?
Sometimes,numbers are only suggestions. because... eh, even I don't know that!

...If I'm not banished to the shadow realm for asking, what happened to Defeat The- ?
First, motivation loss. Second - I'm probably not the best person to ask to be an arbiter. In either case, probably dead for now. Might be back?

Back
Top Bottom