Ask an amateur musician and avid storyteller anything! i'm bored, help

ReAssembly, i actually think i answered a similar question in somebody else's AMA >.>

like, console or game-wise?
i play a lot of minecraft, terraria, pvz: battle for neighborville, trailmakers, stick fight, spiderheck, other assorted indie games, etc., and i play on xbox one

KAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Actually, I meant what instrument, but I should really have clarified.
I love stickfight, Minecraft, terraria and pvz!

Actually, I meant what instrument, but I should really have clarified.
i play a bit of piano and stuff but i did trumpet/cornet for ages so i'm pretty good with it
i'm alright on a drumkit, acoustic guitar, ukelele, marimba among other things tho
(i did a lot of music in my younger school years)

mostly i just do digital music production tho

i play a bit of piano and stuff but i did trumpet/cornet for ages so i'm pretty good with it
i'm alright on a drumkit, acoustic guitar, ukelele, marimba among other things tho

Nice! My dad plays trumpet, I play bass, ukelele, and sing, my mom sings and plays acoustic guitar, my sister is an amazing singer (may be professional someday), and my other sister plays piano. And don't even get me started on my brother —He plays drums, any guitar you can think of, melodica, piano, harmonica, sings, etc.

Nice! My dad plays trumpet, I play bass, ukelele, and sing, my mom sings and plays acoustic guitar, my sister is an amazing singer (may be professional someday), and my other sister plays piano. And don't even get me started on my brother —He plays drums, any guitar you can think of, melodica, piano, harmonica, sings, etc.
oh yeah i forgot singing is considered an instrument
i can sing alright but i've never done it in a professional setting, unless you'd consider the school choir a professional setting lmao

seems your family is very musical

oh yeah i forgot singing is considered an instrument
i can sing alright but i've never done it in a professional setting, unless you'd consider the school choir a professional setting lmao

seems your family is very musical
Yeah, it's kind of annoying since I'm like the least musical, aside from my dad.
Anyway...

Ooohhh, a fellow pianist!
What’s your favorite song to play? On any instrument, that is.

What's your genre?
As in, what music do you create?
(I'm an electronic artist. I posted a link to one of my song's downloads in trpa btw, you might have to banana about it or go digging, though.)

Ooohhh, a fellow pianist!
What’s your favorite song to play? On any instrument, that is.
pahaha pianist is an overstatement
i can very crudely play some basic songs but by far the one i'm best at is megalovania (yes, i'm that kind of guy)

most of my music is produced digitally though, it's what i prefer

What's your genre?
As in, what music do you create?
(I'm an electronic artist. I posted a link to one of my song's downloads in trpa btw, you might have to banana about it or go digging, though.)
it's in the OP; VGM-style mixed in with some chip and metal, and occasionally i throw in some jazz for funnies
edit: wrong thread lol, i have a music thread linked in my signature

If you could have any superpower, what would you choose to have, what woulld you do with it, and why? This also goes to 2 of your OCs as well, but they cannot choose a power that they already have.

If you could have any superpower, what would you choose to have, what woulld you do with it, and why? This also goes to 2 of your OCs as well, but they cannot choose a power that they already have.
hmm
the power to give myself any power

Hmm... maybe I could turn my hands into anything? Then I wouldn't need swords! Hehehehe....

Survive in space. That'd eliminate my constant anxiety that someone's gonna blow up my ship and I get sucked into the vacuum of space and die a horrible death. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom