A place to ask me things I guess

[To Streyll, Niyr, Renati and Kulautt:]
If your entire body were to be changed to one material (without killing you,) what would you pick?
I... That is an odd question, I'm... not sure... I do not exactly wish to be... turned into anything...
I suppose I must ask what further conditions there would be on this? Would I be frozen, petrified and little more than a living statue? Or fully animate and capable of moving around?

[To Genison:]
What have you been up to, prior to current events?
[REDACTED]

Hmm... Actually, I suppose I would care not for those abilities, rather, I would wish to become a being of pure magic.
I say yes.
I... suppose... ...I would choose... stone... if I must.

I don't live there, so, no idea what the flags of each individual state are.
istockphoto-1043737442-1024x1024.jpg

You can look at this if you want. You'll see why I asked...

I live there and I didn't even know states had flags.
I don't think this is my usual ignorance, this seems like a really niche thing.
Mostly I think people just know Ohio has a flag because Ohio.
I feel like maybe more people are aware that flags exist even when they aren't sure what they are.

Overall I feel like Canada's provinces have both better flags and seem to know them more.

<To your SCP-9221> What anomalous abilities do you possess?

<To you> What object class is your SCP-9221 anyways?
Issue is the RP they were in died while I was reworking the description, so, don't have much that's fancy.
Main idea though was a person that turned into a liquid metal wolf, and a statue that could turn other people into metal wolves as well. I think I was going to make it Safe or Euclid, it may have originally been higher, but the issue is they don't have much reason to escape nor many skills to do so.
I think the person and the statue had to be kept apart as well.

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?

<To Niyr, Matthew Johnson, Yarkha, and You> If you had a vial of water from the fountain of youth, and a vial of liquid that would bring someone back from the dead to their prime, who would you use them on? (You cannot use both on the same being!)

<To Niyr, Matthew Johnson, Yarkha, and You> If you had a vial of water from the fountain of youth, and a vial of liquid that would bring someone back from the dead to their prime, who would you use them on? (You cannot use both on the same being!)
I would have no need for such things, I already have other means to achieve such effects.
Uh... damned if I know. Might try to give them away to someone that needs them..
I... I would feel guilty for only choosing one person... I... I don't know how I could choose...
Hmm... Hard to say. Maybe would give youth to my dog so we might live for the same amount of time? And the other one would require being too personal for me to answwr.

Back
Top Bottom